Options

Replies

• kathybro
    Options
    Just about any porter or stout.
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Depends. In the Summer/Spring I'm more of an Amber/Lager person, but when Winter/Fall comes along I'm more about the Stout/Imperial Stout/Porter.

My all time favorite so far is the Terrapin Moo-Hoo Chocolate Milk Stout.
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Lonerider Dead Eye Jack (local brewery from Raleigh, it's an espresso porter), Magic Hat Heart of Darkness seasonal stout, and Highland Brewing Company's Black Mocha Stout (they're from Asheville, NC).

Clearly I like me some darks. :)
    I just recently had Heart of Darkness. It was absolutely amazing!
  • wsalusky
    wsalusky Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, How I miss you! Not allowed until I hit my target weight in 70 or so lbs. :(
  • veddar79
    veddar79 Posts: 205
    Options
    I love Bell's Two Hearted. The don't sell it up here and I forgot to buy some when I was in VA. Makes me sad! I like most IPAs and keep it Hoppy.

Corona and Bud Light? :huh: I thought this was going to be a thread for people who liked beer. Although, I am an admitted beer snob.
    Two hearted is my all time favorite. I buy when I'm in VA too. It's the perfect beer.
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    Woodchucks Apple Cider - Amber

or

Coors Light
  • honkytonks85
    honkytonks85 Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Asahi
  • mtnxc
    mtnxc Posts: 15
    Options
    Pretty much any microbrew. Amber Ales, IPAs, and a good Pale Ale are my favorites. If I had to pick a favorite, Moose Drool would most likely be it from Montana. Out of the big three in the U.S., I'd probably choose Miller Lite.
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    coors light and Michelob
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I love Bell's Two Hearted. The don't sell it up here and I forgot to buy some when I was in VA. Makes me sad! I like most IPAs and keep it Hoppy.

Corona and Bud Light? :huh: I thought this was going to be a thread for people who liked beer. Although, I am an admitted beer snob.

I'm with you... Bud Light, Miller Light, Coors Light... any light lager... is it really beer? It's more like having sex in a rowboat... F%@*ing close to water. Admittedly, I am in China where most of the local beers, though cheap, have "up to" 3.5% alcohol. Woo-hoo! What's the point? :)

Not being able to get many REALLY good beers here, my current fave is Newcastle, though there's a nice Irish at a new pub... can't remember the name.

When I was in India, all they really sold was Kingfisher. I swear, that stuff is dreadful and quite similar to water. I went to a beer store here and they were selling it at a ridiculous price for the quality and touting it as "special imported beer". it was hilarious! I wonder if the same thing happens with Chinese beers.

Also, I'm soooooo stealing your line about having sex in a rowboat. AWESOME!
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    coors light is my cheap go to but I really enjoy Killians Irish Red or Modelo Especial
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I generally drink Molson 67 because of the calories, but if they didn't matter it would be a toss up between Blanche de Chambly and St-Ambroise Apricot Wheat Ale. Yummy! Now my 67 won't taste quite as good.
  • Jesser79
    Jesser79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The list is endless!! lol, 312 is my new beer of choice but im guessing its pretty high in calories, coors light is my go to usually, and i love stella too :) Beer tastings are my favorite thing!
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Bud light, miller light.... I love it when the bar tender let's me just drink from the tap. Doesn't matter which one then.
  • murphinchina
    Options

I'm with you... Bud Light, Miller Light, Coors Light... any light lager... is it really beer? It's more like having sex in a rowboat... F%@*ing close to water. Admittedly, I am in China where most of the local beers, though cheap, have "up to" 3.5% alcohol. Woo-hoo! What's the point? :)

Not being able to get many REALLY good beers here, my current fave is Newcastle, though there's a nice Irish at a new pub... can't remember the name.

When I was in India, all they really sold was Kingfisher. I swear, that stuff is dreadful and quite similar to water. I went to a beer store here and they were selling it at a ridiculous price for the quality and touting it as "special imported beer". it was hilarious! I wonder if the same thing happens with Chinese beers.

Also, I'm soooooo stealing your line about having sex in a rowboat. AWESOME!

I worked in a liquor store in the 1990's used to sell TsingTao, "Imported from China" for about $7.00-8.00 for a six-pack. Here, in 2012 I can buy a bottle for 15-10rmb in a bar... that's about $2.00. I can buy it in the grocery store for about $0.45... lol

Oh, and it's really not worth the 45 cents.
  • crystalsilence
    Options
    Coors Light :drinker:
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Four peaks kiltllifter
  • mightyanteater
    mightyanteater Posts: 5 Member
    Options

you probably shouldn't be posting your favorite beer if you're not legally able to drink it.. I've heard of people getting in trouble for that >.<

I love Pipeline Kona beer but Bud Light if I'm on a budget haha
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Russian River's Old Rasputin Imperial Stout. Especially on nitro.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

you probably shouldn't be posting your favorite beer if you're not legally able to drink it.. I've heard of people getting in trouble for that >.<

I love Pipeline Kona beer but Bud Light if I'm on a budget haha

Isn't underage the only time people drink coors light?