• jquanmusic
    Options
    Monk's Café Flemish Sour Ale
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Bud light girl too!
    i like the platinum they have now too.

& i like budweiser select 100? i think its called that.

Oh heck yeah I get into trouble with the platinum lol so good though!

it's 8% in tx also
    In Louisiana the platinum has 8% alcohol if im not mistaken.. and it just goes down and by #5 you like what just happened.lol
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Guiness is my favorite.When I was in Maine I had Casco Bay Lager which is wonderful! It's a toss up.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I like a good craft brew, but I'm also a big fan of Sam Adams Oktoberfest.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Staple
    sZ6r6.jpg
  • FRANKTANK79
    FRANKTANK79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love a Guinness draught after a hard workout :D
  • MizMegan
    Options
    I usually drink Bud Light as well, but I do love Irish beer. Smithwicks is my favorite Irish beer.
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I should've been more clear Bud Light is my standby, but I love IPA's, blondes, and microbrews like the brewery near my home called the Elk Head, arrogant *kitten* ale, and pyramid brewery :)
  • mtnxc
    mtnxc Posts: 15
    Options
    I should've been more clear Bud Light is my standby, but I love IPA's, blondes, and microbrews like the brewery near my home called the Elk Head, arrogant *kitten* ale, and pyramid brewery :)

I love Stone Brewing! Pyramids Thunderhead is one my favorites.
  • oldsailor
    Options
    I love IPA's many of the microbreweries like Brooklyn Lager and Cisco Brewery. Sam Adams is good too. Spent a few years in and out of Scotland on a Submarine and learned to love the hearty ales. Perfect food, 200 calories, no fat, no protein and Weight Watchers only give the IPAs a point value of 2. What a deal!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I love IPA's many of the microbreweries like Brooklyn Lager and Cisco Brewery. Sam Adams is good too. Spent a few years in and out of Scotland on a Submarine and learned to love the hearty ales. Perfect food, 200 calories, no fat, no protein and Weight Watchers only give the IPAs a point value of 2. What a deal!

sounds like a fun and rewarding experience.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Bud Light Lime

but any lime beer or Corona is ok too...
    Also love girly drinks - dqauiries, etc.
  • LaurenRosePR
    LaurenRosePR Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I had a Brazilian beer that I LOVED and haven't been able to find since. I like them with a little bit of body. Recently I went to Chicago and tried their local "312" ... pretty good!
  • Will606
    Will606 Posts: 55
    Options
    Shiner Bock or Bass Ale are usually my preference. But I also like an occassional Dos XX and I had a really good Polish beer (or 3) once, but don't recall what the name was, lol
  • LaurenRosePR
    LaurenRosePR Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Shiner Bock or Bass Ale are usually my preference. But I also like an occassional Dos XX and I had a really good Polish beer (or 3) once, but don't recall what the name was, lol

Dos XX is my favorite beer to drink when I'm not being all *fancy* lol! Gotta have salt and lime!
  • lamby284
    lamby284 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Red Stripe. its a bit sweeter and a has milder taste
  • esjaygee
    esjaygee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love double IPAs like Bells Hop Slam, imperial stouts like Oskar Blues Ten Fidy and just about every flavorful craft beer in between. I love to travel and check out new brewpubs and beers - probably not the most conducive thing to losing weight. I just brewed my first batch of home brew and can't wait to brew my second.
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Bud light lime and Miller Chill are my go to beers, though lately its been more of the Miller Chill cause they are 100 calories while the budlight lime is 125 :)
  • ChristaToTheMax
    ChristaToTheMax Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Franziskaner, Boulevard Wheat, and any lambic. :)

I have tried well over 300 different beers (World Beer Tour, anyone?), but I can't shake the deliciousness of a Franziskaner.
  • silveradospirit
    Options
    Yuengling Light Lager!

DITTO!