What is THE sports bra for big boobies?

Options

Replies

• rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Seriously - this isn't geared towards you ladies with sweet little B-cups (no offense, personally WISH I had that size). I'm a 36-D and currently wear a regular bra AND a sports bra to exercise, but jeeze... I just ordered Moving Comfort's Fiona Bra from Amazon because I researched a bit and heard good stuff about it, but I'm curious if any ladies here have a sizable chest and some miracle sports bra that was made on some other planet... I would really like to jog but the bounce is just too insane.

Any suggestions?

That's the sports bra I have, and I love it!
  • hlrick
    hlrick Posts: 1
    Options
    Moving Comfort bras are the only ones that have worked for me....and I don't have to double up with them. The website is moving comfort.com. I go for the clearance ones (which usually just means ugly color). Mia is my favorite. Hope this helps. From your 36DD friend.
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I love Enell - it's the only sports bra I've found that offers SERIOUS motion control. Yes, they're expensive. Yes, they can be a bit hard to put on. Once it's on though, everything stays put. They wash wonderfully. And, since there's so little give to begin with, they don't stretch out. I've gone from a 44I to a 38E and the only reason to replace it is that's it's too big now.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Fiona (at least I think, it's not the racer back).
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I just wear two sport bras. Works good!
  • jennyhertzwahl
    Options
    Im with you I also wear 2 bras! Let me know how that one works out for you!
  • stephanie40403
    stephanie40403 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Im a 44DD and I wear an Enell, but I still bounce too much also. I want something thats gonna smoosh em flat so I can run...
  • Kasho22
    Options
    Nice. Good to know.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Seriously - this isn't geared towards you ladies with sweet little B-cups (no offense, personally WISH I had that size). I'm a 36-D and currently wear a regular bra AND a sports bra to exercise, but jeeze... I just ordered Moving Comfort's Fiona Bra from Amazon because I researched a bit and heard good stuff about it, but I'm curious if any ladies here have a sizable chest and some miracle sports bra that was made on some other planet... I would really like to jog but the bounce is just too insane.

Any suggestions?

Before investing in a new sports bra, I'd strongly suggest going and getting fitted properly. If that's you in your profile pic, I'd hazard a guess that your band size is not 36 and your cup size is somewhat more than a D.

I'm a 34F and I swear by Shock Absorber bras. I've got lots of different ones with different levels of support for different activities (from light/moderate control for yoga to "batten down the hatches" for Zumba).
  • dncyng
    dncyng Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    AHHHHH!!! this is so frustrating!!!! I went to the under armour and a few others that were suggested by people on here, and I actually got my hopes up about finding a bra...

I originally was a 36 DD or even DDD (on one side) before I had my child and my weight skyrocketed. Now I am a 38 G? I have no problem finding "regular" bras in a specialty store online (womanwithin). and I found a "sports bra" there by comfort choice. It's comfortable, no underwire, no chafing. However it is for low impact sports. My girls would bounce all over the place if I tried to get on a bicycle.. and probably poke both eyes out. I'm at a loss. Will there ever be a High impact sports bra for me?

I dream of playing volleyball, going for a run. Getting back on the bicycle. (i used to do that when I was in high school.)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    AHHHHH!!! this is so frustrating!!!! I went to the under armour and a few others that were suggested by people on here, and I actually got my hopes up about finding a bra...

I originally was a 36 DD or even DDD (on one side) before I had my child and my weight skyrocketed. Now I am a 38 G? I have no problem finding "regular" bras in a specialty store online (womanwithin). and I found a "sports bra" there by comfort choice. It's comfortable, no underwire, no chafing. However it is for low impact sports. My girls would bounce all over the place if I tried to get on a bicycle.. and probably poke both eyes out. I'm at a loss. Will there ever be a High impact sports bra for me?

I dream of playing volleyball, going for a run. Getting back on the bicycle. (i used to do that when I was in high school.)

i started out as a 38G and wore an enell (size 3) and that was a good fit and it was great for high impact
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Ha, I just made a thread about this just to try and get other big chested ladies into better sports bras:

enelle

OP- read this, it's not that long :

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/834101-best-sports-bra-for-big-chested-ladies
  • Serrulata
    Options
    I know they are F*ing ugly but those back support granny bras tend to work well enough and they are way cheaper than most of the ones I have found online.
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Girl.... talk to me when you are a 44-I ok... I would kill to be only a 36-D
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options

Any suggestions?

Im a 38DD, and I just wear a regular underwire with a sports bra overtop, seems to do the trick.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    North Face = mummified
  • PipBnz
    PipBnz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    if you can get Triumph where you are i recommend, im a NZ 14D (not sure what it is in other countries) and i love the triumph triaction bras....only ones that stop it hurting when i run!!!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I love my Enell bra!!

42DD here ;) My girls DON'T move when I am wearing that bra!!
  • BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort is the only thing that has worked for me. Love them!