5'4 Girls

Options
13»

Replies

• cutegymbug
    cutegymbug Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, currently weigh 140 and am a size 4. I eat around 1800 calories a day, and workout 600-800 calories a day. I am losing weight very slowly, but have lost so many inches. I use to be a size 12 when I was only 13 lbs heavier.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and my calories are currently set at 1480. I sit at a desk all day long and I don't do much in terms of exercise. I am working on that part. Anyway. I started this journey in July at 209 pounds and I am now at 188 pounds. Some days I go over. Some days I am way under. It is working for me though. And I am enjoying it. I never thought weight loss could be so easy. Every time I heard the word DIET I would cringe. This is so much more than just a diet to me.
  • mjoymarshall
    Options
    I'm 142 lbs now (whoop, whoop). I TRY to eat around 1300 calories a day. I'm lightly active; no "arranged exercise". As of today, I've lost 99 lbs!!!!!!! According to my BMR, I should eat more. But I can't. If that makes any sense. For me, I need to eat the "healthy food" -fruits, veggies, yogurt, etc. I know that everything should be in moderation. However, I know that I can't just have 1 cookie. One cookie will lead to 4. So I eat yogurt instead. LOL Many days, I know my calorie intake is too low, but I feel fine and I'm losing weight. So I'm going with it.