Who else has put on all the ibs they once lost?

Options
I lost 24 ibs and was doing so well until my leg packed in i have been having physio but put all my weight back on :( anyone else now starting at "0 ibs lost"

If so add me we can motivate each other xx

Replies

• peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    YEP! It stinks but at least I know where I can be with cuts in my stomach and smoother legs!! THAT'S my motivation this time around.
    I had surgery on my wrist Sept 3nd and man it set me back 17 lbs

Love any extra encouragement I can get! But my clothes fitting well again will be fabulous:)

Peggy

sw- 146
    gw- 125
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I reset back to 0 at Christmas. Starting over for the last time-feel free to add me!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Yep :(. I lost 14 pounds in April last yea, and started gaining it back when I was overseas in August :(. Really struggling to get back on the horse, but hopefully ill get through it.

Good luck to you!
  • Jackskip
    Options
    The upside is you have proved you can lose it!!

I have yo yoed for years, done the Atkins, Lighterllife, Cambridge etc-gone from a 10 to a 22 and back again! Two years ago I just cut out bread, potatoes, crisps, biscuits basically all wheat based products/carbs. I eat chicken, fish, vegetables, small amount of fruit, dark chocolate in small amounts, eggs, cheese. I have lost 26kgs which is great but the main thing is that I do not consider myself on a diet-I just eat differently!

At long last I have managed to stop putting weight on. If I do cheat I allow myself a day or two to get back on course and don't hang myself up if I cheat and it seems to be working!
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    yep, I'm back to zero pounds lost. zip. zilch. nada. :sad:

trying to focus on the future now, rather than how much I've lost and regained over the years!
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Yep back at zero! Riding my friends hard to drag them along with me to re-losing the weight and beyond! It is a life decision that is hard to keep but a necessary one! Good luck!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to put back the muscle I lost over the years with several bulks and cuts and expect to hit my goal next this New Year.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I lost 150 lbs at one point and then gained back about 120 of that. I've nearly taken that 120 off again, at which point I'll reevaluate my goal. I've learned that I absolutely wasn't in the right headspace the first time and didn't really understand weight loss. I think I "get it" now, so this time the weight is coming off for good.

Best of luck!
  • that_tall_girl
    that_tall_girl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Oh, many times. Graduated high school at 280. The next year, I dropped 40 lbs. The year after that, I gained 75 lbs. Then I lost 60, and since then I've gained about 90 lbs. Hoping to get it all off for good this time.
  • jacque1129
    jacque1129 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i'm not starting at zero but my lowest weight was 142, and let my comfort eating get the best of me and i gained 15 lbs back. trying to lose them all over again. pain in my gut! haha.
  • kelag297
    kelag297 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 pounds last year and was so proud of myself and then bouts of depression and all the holiday food screwed me up and led to binge eating and now im back at square one, but im working hard this time to lose that weight again and keep it off for good!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

I put it all back on except 10 lbs BUT allllll of the inches in my hips and everywhere else
    go figure? so I may has well have gained it all back.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I don't really yoyo. I spend the last decade hanging out about where I am now. low 200's, but in 2010 I got down to 170's for a bit. (which is as low as I want to go)
    so yes, the upside is I know I can. I know what to do, and I can maintain a weight once I get there.
  • Pete620
    Pete620 Posts: 10
    Options
    About a year a half ago I lost 50 pounds, mostly through running. I pushed myself too hard and suffered a stress fracture, stopped running and regained the weight. Now I'm back on the wagon, but taking it easy this time. Sticking with the elliptical until I can get to a healthy weight to run again. Exercising inside sucks, but its worth it to be able to run again.
  • orlandosgoddess21
    orlandosgoddess21 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I was doing so well. Got down to 202 and then broke up with the long term boyfriend (six years and a messy break up), moved out of my house into an apartment and having the worst year of work I've ever had. I'm so down and I really could use a strong weight loss to build myself back up. Any suggestions?
  • kamikazikelli
    kamikazikelli Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Right there with you. I had originally lost about 15 pounds on here, but then I moved. Being in a new place in life and no longer playing roller derby made me gain 20 pounds. I am starting fresh and looking to lose the original 20 pounds and then some. Feel Free to add me
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 pounds a few years back, only to regain about 75. Now that I'm educated on nutrition, that will never happen again. Education was the key for me.
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I had lost a total of 66 pounds then after our vacation I got a bit lazy and lost my focus. I reset my ticker to show my gain, but did not set it back to 0. I am such a DA. If I would have kept my focus, I would not be starting over. It seems harder now, than when I first began. Hoping the idea of cash prize in my company's biggest loser contest will keep me motivated this time.
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I got up to a high of 185 and would lose 20 and regain it several times. Finally figured out what I had to do to make it stay gone and was highly motivated by the fact that I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes (hearing that is VERY motivating!). Got down to 116 and stayed there for 5 years, then over the last 2 years regained 17 and my glucose levels were starting to creep up again. Thankfully, I was able to get a grip on myself and have lost that 17 plus one more, aiming for a GW of 115. I always knew what to do, but after keeping the weight off for 5 years sort of forgot that it wasn't something I could let my guard down on EVER. So... I didn't gain it ALL back, but enough of it that it wasn't going to just fall right off again, either.
  • bf43285
    bf43285 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yep! April 2012 I was 152 after Insanity and logging food. Then I moved into a horrible living situation where I never wanted to stay at home and ate out all the time. By December I was back where I started at 168. The best part, most of the weight went back to my boobs, went from 34C to a large 36D! I have yet to get the motivation to start Insanity again but I am going to the gym 2-3 times per week for about an hour. I need more!