DDP YOGA

Options

Replies

• SuprnaturlShana
    Options
    I would also like the workout plan and nutrition information. Thanks!
  • johnscortes
    johnscortes Posts: 16
    Options
    Same here, I would also like the workout plan and nutrition information. if someone could send me out a copy thanks johnscortes@gmail.com
  • kellyharwood37
    Options
    Can someone please send me the nutrition guide? I want to get started immediately. ppsigirl@hotmail.com
  • mike_stirton
    Options
    Hi,
    I bought this used and got a copy of the schedule but no copy of the diet, can someone help me??
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Diamond Cuttin' yoga, from the ORIGINAL people's champion!
  • photoguy29505
    Options
    A friend of mine just gave me the DDP Yoga videos, but I don't have any of the documentation. I am starting tomorrow morning...really looking forward to it. I have about 150 pounds to lose and wondering if I am going to need to follow a plan, or just watch the videos? If I do need the documentation, is it possible for someone to email it to me? I would really appreciate it! My email is cicerom576@gmail.com.
  • hlaspina
    Options
    I just purchased the softwares in a flea market however there were no manuals included. I am not sure if I need any of the manuals to begin or in which order I should start.

Thank you in advance
  • chrissyfogg
    chrissyfogg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just ordered my discs any waiting on them to arrive. I would really like to start the meal plan portion now. Would anyone be willing to email me the meal plan? Thanks!
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I don't know much about Yoga but my understanding is that most of the positions he uses are traditional yoga positons but he gives them a different name and he strips out all of the spirtual stuff.

Then it isn't yoga. Yoga actually means "union with the divine" and it is by nature a spiritual practice. The purpose of the postures Is to challenge the body AND mind in order to create inner peace and a connection to the universe and all beings in it. I want to repeat that...the purpose of yoga is to cultivate a quiet and peaceful mind and a connection to the divine. Yes, a health body is a result of the practice, (and for many people nowadays is their main focus) but that healthy body is seen as a path to spiritual health.

I'm not saying this program doesn't have any benefits, I bet it does...but it's not Yoga.
  • SRMcEvoy
    SRMcEvoy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it since July 1st and am down 29lbs. Have got my brother started and a few guys at work. if you join teamddpyoga.com there is a sample workout on the new members page.

If you are interested I reviewed the book that started it all Yoga for Regular Guys http://bit.ly/1DDPYoga and also did some research and wrote a history of DDP Yoga http://bit.ly/shDDPYoga1

if you are missing manuals you can order replacement manuals through the DDP Yoga SIte. In my summary of the program I say:

"It Ain't Your Mama's Yoga" that is for sure. DDP Yoga is non-traditional yoga, it incorporates some traditional yoga movements combined with dynamic resistance and a focus on active breathing and it makes for a challenging workout. That gets results!

You can read my full article here: http://bit.ly/DDPYoga2
  • Eufand
    Eufand Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi guys, could anyone send me the program guide or the Diet Guide (sry guys i am not a native english speaker^^)?
    That would be very great.
    Just e-mail me plz.
    eufand@gmx.de

Thank you!!
  • klangl
    Options
    I also need the workout schedule guys. If anyone can help its klangl@hotmail.com
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I don't know much about Yoga but my understanding is that most of the positions he uses are traditional yoga positons but he gives them a different name and he strips out all of the spirtual stuff.

Then it isn't yoga. Yoga actually means "union with the divine" and it is by nature a spiritual practice. The purpose of the postures Is to challenge the body AND mind in order to create inner peace and a connection to the universe and all beings in it. I want to repeat that...the purpose of yoga is to cultivate a quiet and peaceful mind and a connection to the divine. Yes, a health body is a result of the practice, (and for many people nowadays is their main focus) but that healthy body is seen as a path to spiritual health.

I'm not saying this program doesn't have any benefits, I bet it does...but it's not Yoga.

This. It's what I call sport yoga. Great for the body, but completely misses the point.

I love how Diamond Dave can do yoga and everyone jumps on board. Do real yoga (exactly the same, without the yelling) and it's dismissed as a valid form of exercise.
  • fitnh
    fitnh Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I started it last week and am totally hooked!!!

Are you liking it so far?
  • samnmax87
    Options
    I've been doing DDP yoga for about a week and I love it. Me and my wife have been doing it after work every night so far. We found it at a flea market a few weeks ago. We have the workout guide but I would like to find the nutrition guide. Can anyone help me out?

If you know where to find it or can send it to me that would be great!!

Thanks!

Send it to samnmax87@live.com
  • iankuk
    iankuk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hiya SamnMax, please check your email :)

Ian
  • iankuk
    iankuk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Being 32 and was a HUGE fan of wrestling for most of my life, DDP in particular is such an inspiration. He started at 39!! Not 18 or anything, but 39. The work his version of yoga has done for guys like Scott Hall and Jake Roberts is astounding and has inspired so many people. Im starting Monday and cannot wait, the wrestling fan in me is gonna love this! :)

Ian
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've been doing it since January and it's the best decision I've ever made.
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    I love all the 1-post members in this thread who have clearly torrented the videos and are now wanting the docs. lol
  • RunsSober
    Options
    I love all the 1-post members in this thread who have clearly torrented the videos and are now wanting the docs. lol

Haha. Yeah. They got it at a "garage sale".