March SHRED group

Options
123457»

Replies

• kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have a question:

I took three days off, my last day was L1D7. So, when I do it today should I could it at L1D8 or L1D1?
  • ERnurse
    ERnurse Posts: 77
    Options
    I would just keep on going and see how you do - I did the D4L1 last night and had a hard time with the energy levels b/c I rolled out of bed and worked out - made me sick to my stomach for a couple of hours - today I taking off and then I am going to jog/walk tomorrow :)
  • ERnurse
    Options
    Hi!
    I have been doing shred with you all, but have not chimmed in:) I decided to join--if I could. I am on Level 2 first day after doing level 1 for 10 days. Level 2 kicked my butt. I was sweating in the first 5 min. I really like reading your posts, because it feels like we are doing this together in one house.
    Karrie

Hi Karrie - welcome - I am looking forward to Level 2 - I get bored easy :S
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    ok so i have done about 8 days of level 1 then had about a week off bc well just life. do im back on day 3 of level 2. i must say level 2 is kickin my butt. so im gonna do 15 days of level 2 and 15 of level 3 unless it takes my longer than 15 days to complete level 2 without a break. but its good but its hard..
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I heard that pinkpena! OH man.. level two is wicked.. I'm scared to even watch level three. I just did day L2D2 this morning and it wore me out! hehe My arms turned to jelly :laugh:
  • ERnurse
    Options
    Jezzz - sounds like I may need a few extra days of Level 1 before I go anywhere - those bicycle abs KILL me LOL
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Jezzz - sounds like I may need a few extra days of Level 1 before I go anywhere - those bicycle abs KILL me LOL

I actually like those. I've done those a few times with my Aerobic Striptease video. With that video you actually do them on your bed, faster without lifting your head. It's crazy how much more you feel it because you're also trying to balance yourself on the mattress.
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    skipped on the shred last night cuz my knees weren't feeling it, and did turbo jam instead.
    I have completed level 1 day 7 and am deciding wether or not to start level 2 tonight or stick to level 1 until I reach day 10.
    any thoughts???

level 1 has gotten pretty easy except for the pushups and side lunges/lateral raises.

I wanna take measurements this weekend so I guess whichever gives me more results in the next 2 days wud be better for me.

so i started level 2 at L1D8 bc it was getting pretty easy did level two for about 2 days then i didn't work out for about a week bc life kicked in my 2 yr old was sick and other things, so i started level 2 all over again on thursday. my mind said oh wait til monday my body said no do it now. so ive done 3 days of level 2 and its kicken my butt may extend level 2 about another week. and bc of that week i missed i may wait to take my measurements another week or so. but if level 1 is to easy throw in level 2. good luck.
  • lisam829
    lisam829 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    i missed three days of level 2 because I was out of town, and it kicked my butt yesterday when I started up again. i just picked it up again so yesterday was D3L2. I keep forgetting to not do the high impact sets and i get about halfway through before my shins or knees will start to hurt. the military presses suck!!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    last night I did level 2 day 1 and was so glad I had moved on from level 1. It felt really challenging and my heart rate soared up to 183 ( level 1 i think only got it to 160's) so I'm feeling great and excited about doing L2 D2 tonight!
  • cayzapp
    cayzapp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Started the 30 day Shred yesterday after getting it in the mail. L1D1 used 5 lb. weights and pulled something in my shoulder. Was able to do L1D2 but dropped down to 2 lb. weights. I'll work back up to the 5 lbs. slowly. What a great workout in such a short time!