Hello From Scotland :-)

Options
2»

Replies

• Scottish_Lass
    Options
    Scottish lass, here! Lived all over Scotland, but settled in Angus now :) Add me!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Not from Scotland, but of descent. My grandfather was 2nd or 3rd generation Stuart here in the US. The country is someplace I have always wanted to see. Some day.... Welcome to MFP! This is a great place and you will find lots of support!
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am from Paisley, near glasgow. Please anyone feel free to add as would love more scottish friends

Jonny
  • tracybubbles83
    tracybubbles83 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! Another fellow scot here.

I'm sitting in my cold car having grabbed 5 minutes to eat my lunch, listening to the torrential rain of Lanarkshire whilst eating a rubbish brown salad roll! Not feeling very motivated today :-(
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm from Aberdeenshire.

I kinda lost my way towards the end of last year, but am determined to stick it out in 2013. Feel free anyone to add me as a friend!
  • JackieAC1951
    JackieAC1951 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm not from Scotland, but my son and his wife live in Aberdeen. I have visited twice in past 4 years. In fact my cover picture was taken in Scotland. Wow! beautiful country. Wouldn't mind living there. I'm working on counting calories and portion control versus fad diets. Have been very successful in past, but let eating get away due to family illnesses and other issues. Wish you the best in your weight loss endeavors.
  • mumtokeir
    mumtokeir Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, amazed at the number of people from Scotland. I'm just outside Perth. Looking forward to a leaner and more motivated year.

My cat's from Dundee, I think they may be related?

Maybe a distant cousin as really a Fifer.
  • subella65
    subella65 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Also from Scotland, you're welcome to add
  • gillmunrox
    Options
    Hi guys i am from edinburgh have just returned to this site after putting a few pounds back on over christmas. originally lost two stone when first using the site so need to get back into it :) feel free to add
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    Also from scotland feel free to add me
  • dmca08
    dmca08 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm from Troon. Lost 23lbs using this last year but as usual for various reasons I've put about half of that back on! Starting afresh this week. :-)
  • Ali04m
    Ali04m Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello from rainy Aberdeen!

Just started up again after being on briefly before. Looking for all the support that can be shared, feel free to add me :-)
  • Shoogle83
    Shoogle83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm also from Scotland, a wee town called Thurso, Caithness.
    Been trying to eat more healthily and eat smaller portions.
    Also getting back into cardio exercise, trying to get in better shape before I turn 30
    Feel free to add me.
  • jenn_mck
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm from Dundee. Lost motivation now trying to get back into the swing of it. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Greg9965
    Greg9965 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi

From a snowy Falkirk today! Hope everyone is well :)
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi from Wales! :flowerforyou:
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Wow so many Scots on here! I just met a group of people visiting from Scotland when I was in Las Vegas last weekend at an Irish Pub. Fun group, that!

Sadly, I am from Arizona. lol.
  • kennethsross
    Options
    Joined yesterday, having cancelled my WeightWatchers online subscription in frustration at the number of foods I couldn't find (and couldn't be bothered entering!)

Now I know I've made the right decision - the food database includes Killie Pies! - and to the majority of folks on here who haven't a clue what I'm talking about - you haven't a clue what you're missing!
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Killing it in Gloomy Glasgow! :drinker:
  • anitasingh1529
    Options
    Hi, I'm not from Scotland but London... and relatively new to MFP so wanted to say Hello... Hoping to find some friends on here that can help motivate me along my weight loss journey.