What's for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• Itssojen
    Itssojen Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Tonight is baked chicken breast with this new seasoning I got for Christmas, some couscous, and a green bean salad that I got from Aldi...nothing fancy, but definitely healthy!
  • farmgirl1973
    farmgirl1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken, steamed potato, and salad. Yum!
  • SorchaEilis
    SorchaEilis Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    BBQ chicken breasts, green beans, and brown rice- easy for a Monday night!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Meatloaf muffins w/ mashed potatoes and green beans

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/diner-meat-loaf-muffins-10000001160601/

I changed the recipe up a little and use green pepper and mushroom instead of chopped carrot. And I use reduced fat ritz instead of saltines. NOTE - it is vital that you pre-cook the veggies - if you don't all their water content will come out during the baking and make a complete mess. I also lighten it up a bit more by using closer to a pound of hamburg. And sometimes jazz up the flavor by using BBQ sauce instead of ketchup or do a mix - ketchup in the mixture, BBQ sauce on top.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Grilled bone-in pork chops with Dove Chocolate BBQ sauce, steamed asian stir fry veggies, Kona Brewing Long Wave beer.
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Thinking of sauteing broccoli with garlic and kalamata olives, finishing it with a squeeze of lemon and a drizzle of my good Sicilian olive oil.
  • nikkiabson
    Options
    Chicken with vegetables and beansprouts- yum!

I'm cutting out processed food as much as possible and I'm feeling much better for it. Missing carbs though- especially sugary ones! ;-)
  • Aitm20
    Aitm20 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I usually have heavy lunches and for dinner I just eat greek yogurt with granola or a protein shake,
  • kathyl05
    kathyl05 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow, you guys know how to enjoy this; good for you! Thanks for planning my next month:smile:
  • dizy17
    dizy17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i will be having baked lemon/pepper tilapia and a salad.
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    Apricot chicken is currently cooking in the slow-cooker...will pair it with some wholewheat angel hair pasta and a spinach salad...

it smells soooo good in my kitchen!!!
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Crockpot chicken cacciatore.. Skinnytaste.com 127 calories per serving and its amazing!
  • dogladytwo
    dogladytwo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    baked flounder with roasted veggies and baked pear for desert.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    homemade split pea soup with ham and a load of other veggies, served with a toasted multi-grain thin bun.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    salmon, asparagus & sweet potato (my favorite)!
  • Maddalen101
    Maddalen101 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Leftovers!
    Pork loin and mashed potatoes (didn't eat from last night's dinner), and steamed haricot verts (skinny green beans).
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    tenderloin, oven roasted green beans, mashed potatoes w/ skim milk - having the fiancee over for a dinner date
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    S U S H I --> followed by popcorn & a movie. :)
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Costco chipotle lime shrimp and mini sweet peppers...and a protein shake after my workout.
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Ravioli and a salad. I'm always worn out on Monday nights so I like to make something super easy.