"Warning" Newspaper Article - Yuck!!

13»

Replies

• myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    The irony is he was eating a "Gladiator" box meal yet cried like a baby when he saw some braaaaaains.

Now if he had been eating a "Warm Bodies" box meal things would be different...
  • breeZrizi
    breeZrizi Posts: 213 Member
    chik-fil-a all the way
  • 3sgxt3.jpg
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Sweet! Yet another post trying to scare me away from food that I enjoy! If at first you don't succeed......
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Pro Tip: Chicken wings come from animals. Animals have brains
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    pro-orthorexia article.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Ewe Yuck

Actually, ewe is pretty yum.

As for the OP, most cultures around the world eat the organ meats of a chicken. I've eaten every part of a chicken except the feathers, intestines, lungs, and most of the bones. Kidney, liver, heart, and gizzard are all edible and pretty tasty.
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    It's not a brain - it's WAY too large. A chicken brain is smaller than a pea, and once cooked would be even smaller. It looks like gizzard, stomach or intestine to me. It's positionally correct for a kidney, though - I don't know what chicken kidneys look like but it seems a reasonable explanation.
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    I don't really like KFC, but, it isn't just fast food chicken where this happens. It is a natural part of the bird. Maybe this person should at least one time, process his own bird so he understands how they look and what happens in the process. I can say I have killed, cleaned and processed my own chicken one time. Parts are parts. I'm sure he has ingested that part before in other food and not even noticed.

Exactly.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member
    Haven't eaten there in years but I do loves me some fried chicken.

I would never go out to eat if I paid attention to all the gross stuff that's found in food.
  • It's a zombie happy meal.