Cliche! Let's get sexist in here!

Options
13»

Replies

• BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Typical: Like make-up, hair, crazy nails, high heels, and being all woman.

Breaks the mold: No chick flicks, never saw the Notebook and probably never will; love thrash metal and rap, and I drive 100 percent of the time. Oh, and I can out-shoot all my husband's guy friends. Whip their behinds in Texas Hold-em, too.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Typical: I'm a carnivore, love the gym, love poker, love sex. I hate shoes and wouldn't get dressed most morning if I didn't have to.

Break the Mold: I cook breakfast most mornings, and make a mean roast and apple pie. I also couldn't care less about watching sports. Want to play? Then I'm good. I also hate driving and cars and most gadgets bore me.
  • CorneliusRedmond
    CorneliusRedmond Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Typical: I like beer, don't always listen well enough, and fart out loud.
    Break the mold: I sometimes cook and almost always do the dishes, also I enjoy shopping.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    Typical: main care giver to the kids, i do all the cooking, laundry, dishes, shopping, budgeting

Break the mold: I HATE shopping for clothes, and HATE shoes, and I hardly wear make up or do my hair before leaving the house,(ponytails are my friend)
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    Typical: Plays Handy man
    Breaks The Mold: Decorated the House Wih a Tuscan Theme (And it Looks Good so I'm told)
  • maya88j
    maya88j Posts: 29
    Options
    Typical: love shoes... Break the Mold: Tomboy at heart watches sports
  • browneyedbeauteDELETED
    Options
    Typical - very girly girl - makeup, clothes, shoes. Amazing cook

BTM - loves football, I'm messy and i leave my clothes all over the house
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    btm, umpired cricket, played soccer, did a trade, drove taxis, wear men's clothing, lift weights, let someone else do the housework, have only 2 pairs of shoes and don't even like them, only wear women's clothing for a gag, play fps games,

typical, chuzzle?
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Typical: I feel the need to mother people. Even if they don't need it. Even if they are my middle-aged boss (I seriously tidied his office before he came back from breaking his foot so he wouldn't trip on anything).

Breaks the mold: I love hockey, martial arts, eating meat, grilling meat, and I absolutely loathe shopping for clothes.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Typical: I love girly sparkly things.
    Breaks the mold: I don''t like gifts, I can hardly boil water, and I hate talking on the phone.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Typical: I defer to woman in the manner that I address them, open doors for them, etc.

Atypical: Do the cooking at home. My share of the laundry, cleaning and dishes.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Typical: Likes sex
    Atypic...mmmmmm sex...what were we talking about?