Biggest Loser - Would you if you could

Options
2»

Replies

• nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    No way, I would never want my baggage aired on tv for everyone to see. Plus having to be weighed in almost no clothes on live television for everyone to gawk at? No way! I like my privacy way too much.
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah I would do it if I could. But, I have to work for a living!
    :happy:
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    No, the way they take off the weight is not healthy or realistic. There are some real behind the scene horror stories and I want to lose weight in a totally healthy way.

Plus I don't think that I have ENOUGH drama to qualify for the show. But I would love to go to the ranch and I would love a workout with all of the trainers at least once.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I would never participate in a show where contestants are disappointed to "only" lose 1-2 pounds a week, where contestants engage in extreme and unhealthy efforts to minimize water weight to appear to have lost more on the scales, where children (CHILDREN!!) are currently being subjected to scrutiny they cannot truly consent to.

No thanks.
  • wlkumpf
    wlkumpf Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I would if they had a mid version, I wouldn't qualify as I am just overweight.
    I wish they just had a shorter version where they went household to household. Gave them outside activities and showed them clubs in the area to join. I would like a revamped kitchen stock and help feeding my picky family more healthy and kind of a family makeover :(
    I know, not what the show is about, but I need a personal household trainer.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    When I was bigger, I absolutely would have! But, I couldn't have Jillian as my trainer... I would punch her in the face, if she yelled at me the way I see her yell at the contestants. There are other ways to motivate people to believe in themselves than screaming at them...
  • Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    i would jump at the chaance to be on the show i love it
  • MogwaisGrandma
    MogwaisGrandma Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    For myself yes as I would love to be worked into a sweating broken mess to get back up and do it again the next day. What an awesome way to lose weight. They would have to bleep out so much of my work outs as I swear like a trooper once the pressure is on they would probably devise a way to get me out cos they could not air most of my stuff ha ha ha

For my daughter, no as I would hunt them down and do bad things if they made her cry

But I am not big enough and I am sort of self employed so could not afford to.

I adore BL but I have currently been reading up on contractual obligations they tie you into, behind the scenes stuff and the way they only show the drama...but hey remember this is a REALITY programme with $250,000 prize at the end ( never mind the money and prizes they chuck at you through the series)