Cute hair for the gym

Options

Replies

• _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Is this question serious?

Generally, when I'm busting my hump and working up a sweat, I give not one single crap about how my hair looks.

I don't care what your hair looks like when I'm busting your hump either.
  • FitbeTMF
    FitbeTMF Posts: 251
    Options
    Braid works like a charm. We'll see how it holds up later.
    BTW looking cute does not = a bad workout. I run 8 minute miles (not as fast as I'd like but it beats the pants off of where I was before I had a baby, @11 min miles)

One of my resolutions was to be girlier :)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Usually with the sweat that builds up on my head. It sticks it right back, haha. Seriously, I stopped caring about cute hair and am concentrating on rocking body now.

I'm growing my hair back out now from being bald, so I look completely awful in the gym or when I'm running. If I'm in a particularly self-conscious mood, I throw on a ball cap.

who cares about cute hair at the gym? i am there to get my sweat on and not to make sure my hair is not out of place.

use a clip to pin it back if it bothers you that much.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I had this same problem so I cut it all off
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Is this question serious?

Generally, when I'm busting my hump and working up a sweat, I give not one single crap about how my hair looks.

I don't care what your hair looks like when I'm busting your hump either.
    Hehehe.

What you did there, I see it.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    I'm gonna go ahead and recommend some of you change your tampons! Goodness ladies. You don't care, I do. Why are you hating for?
    Your attitude is FABULOUS.
  • FitbeTMF
    Options
    Can't tell if your being facetious. Lol. Just wanted hair ideas, not to get penalized because I like to look nice.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I have those short fringes too. I usually pull mine back with a bobby pin to one side and make a little poof. The rest blends into my ponytail. It's usually something like this, with less of a poof in the front and not quite as neat! lol

bd5.jpg
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    I honestly don't see the need for the anger lol, but that's how some people are I suppose. I bought a pack of around 6 head bands from the dollar tree. All are skinny except one, that one is wide and its this spandex material so it doesn't seem to give me a headache which is good.

For me the braid wouldn't work on somedays when I am jumping more but bobby pins are awesome as well.. Many good ideas floating around here!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    Can't tell if your being facetious. Lol. Just wanted hair ideas, not to get penalized because I like to look nice.
    Oh no, I was being totes serious.

For sure.
  • FitbeTMF
    Options
    Internet humor confuses me. Thanks for the ideas to the Helpful Helens...The rest of you, .... blah lol
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I just take mine down to the hardwood but its covered up by my shorts anyway.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    skullet.jpg
  • FitbeTMF
    Options
    skullet.jpg

OMG so trying this
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go ahead and recommend some of you change your tampons! Goodness ladies. You don't care, I do. Why are you hating for?

Whoa, you have to be kidding.

This is no way for some little thing worried about being "cute" at the gym to talk.
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    Just because you're focusing on exercise doesn't mean you can't look cute. Normally I just do the bun and if I have loose hairs oh well. But here are a few styles from SHAPE. Mostly consist of side braids, hair twist, ponytails and buns.

http://www.shape.com/lifestyle/beauty-style/15-cute-hairstyles-women-rock-gym
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    OMG so trying this

It's called an inverse-skrillex.
  • FitbeTMF
    Options
    Just because you're focusing on exercise doesn't mean you can't look cute. Normally I just do the bun and if I have loose hairs oh well. But here are a few styles from SHAPE. Mostly consist of side braids, hair twist, ponytails and buns.

http://www.shape.com/lifestyle/beauty-style/15-cute-hairstyles-women-rock-gym
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Meh... I don't do cute at the gym or while working out. I beat it to be cute after that shyt.
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I just do a ponytail from my natural side part and then use bobby pins or clips on my bangs, sometimes a little bit of gel at the ends of them to keep them from getting all curly and frizzy. I like to be as cute as I can while sweating like a mule with no makeup on.