13»

Replies

• steare31
    Options
    Just need help and motivation... feel free to add me peeps.:smile:
  • aclueb
    aclueb Posts: 1
    Options
    I would accept any help from some friend motivation! :-)
  • lorrainesandoval
    Options
    Hi, I too need motivation to keep me on track. I am happy to join you in keeping the motivation going. It is so much easier to have someone to share goals and tips with. Would appreciate the help with motivation.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i have a friend here that posted a status about how she didn't want to go for a run, and if some of her friends could give her some motivation and inspiring words. she got the typical "the hardest part is getting out of your house! and "you'll feel better afterwards!" and "i know you can do it!"

i told her to go move her fat lazy *kitten*.

she said what i told her was the only thing that actually go through to her.

so add me if you need a kick in the *kitten* once in a while.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    i have a friend here that posted a status about how she didn't want to go for a run, and if some of her friends could give her some motivation and inspiring words. she got the typical "the hardest part is getting out of your house! and "you'll feel better afterwards!" and "i know you can do it!"

Motivation comes from within....

true story....

that being said a kick in the *kitten* will do wonders...and Captain here is really good for that..

not that i know what I'm talking about or anything....
  • Dorrie_B
    Options
    I saw great success with MFP two years ago but took a "hiatus" for a year because of some physical problems last year. From my past experience I learned that the support you receive on this page is phenomenal. Even when I thought about just giving up or taking a day off, my friends here just kept me plugging along.

I will send you a request today and look forward to being diet-buddies. I will be on MFP each day (unless I am out of the country for work) and promise to support you on your rough days and cheer you along on your good ones!

Let's do this together! :flowerforyou:
  • maylilymomma
    maylilymomma Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! Trying to find people who will encourage and support me as I will them. I don't want to sink! This is my 6th day on here and I track all my food and exercise. Anyone who wants to beat the bulge with me, friend me please!
  • kbelle45
    kbelle45 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    please add me- I feel the same way- I think the more support and encouragement the better. I have told myself that I am going to follow through this year and get this weight off.
  • suchastruggle
    suchastruggle Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over with MFP today. My son graduates from 6th grade at the beginning of June and I would love to not be a blob when that gets here! Send me a friend request and we can support each other. Ditto for anyone else who has commented on this thread.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options

Captain Apollo is right. He's given me a kick a few times, whether he knows it or not. Thank you Apollo.
  • Twilightmom06
    Twilightmom06 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • brush23
    brush23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • rowdyruger
    Options
    I really need some friends. I am new to mfp. My weighin is tomorrow. I am not for sure how to add friends. Some one please help me!!
  • lexirelis
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!! I started with MFP today and I will need some friends to support me as well throughout this journey :)