Gamers?

Options
13»

Replies

• nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    Used to play Magic: The Gathering. Quit because I got tired of keeping up with how rule changes affected my playstyles and deck strategies. Also used to be hardcore into Battletech tabletop back in the '90s. Quit because when you play games that have require THAT much time investment and thought to play, people tend to just... not. PC gamer as well. I play Skyrim, BF3, Planetside 2, Torchlight 2, and Mechwarrior Online.

Yeah I stopped playing Magic a few years back.. That game should just be called Arms Race..
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I am a gamer of all types.

Currently I just finished FarCry 3 on PS3 and am working through Assassin's Creed 3 on X360. For PC I am caught up in Hotline Miami, love that soundtrack!

Christmas was good to me by bringing Zombie Dice and Zombies for some good old fashion table top gameplay.

I tend to drink more when we play which also hits the waistline in a negative fashion. For snacks we like low fat pretzels and mustard.
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    I am a gamer of all types.

Currently I just finished FarCry 3 on PS3 and am working through Assassin's Creed 3 on X360. For PC I am caught up in Hotline Miami, love that soundtrack!

Christmas was good to me by bringing Zombie Dice and Zombies for some good old fashion table top gameplay.

I tend to drink more when we play which also hits the waistline in a negative fashion. For snacks we like low fat pretzels and mustard.

ZOMBIES!!! Is lots of fun.. Good table top game.. How is Far Cry 3? I heard it has RPG aspects to it.. Thought it was a FPS.
  • Wargamergal
    Wargamergal Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Add another gamer to the list!

I play Warmachine/Hordes on the table top

Board games a plenty! 7 wonders, Dominion, Forbidden Island, Roll Through the Ages are my current favourites!

At the moment my boyfriend and I are playing a lot of the new Star Wars card game and the new X-Wing minitures game - he is a massive star wars nerd and is converting me to the dark side!

PC i am into Diablo III and League of Legends

Playing Lego Lord of the Rings on the Wii at the moment, so much fun!