What's for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Leftover Crockpot Mexican Chicken and tuna patties from lunch and dinner yesterday.
  • MarthasVineyard
    MarthasVineyard Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    1/2 whole wheat pita, Perrier, Organic baby greens salad with grilled chicken breast and 2 pieces of cubed cheese - Munster and cheddar. Oh and 1 mini york peppermint patty. Keeping it honest :)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    One cup of turkey-veggie-chili ...... side of sauteed zucchini & onions ....... cup of coffee w/skim milk & a piece of dark chocolate :drinker:
  • Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I already at my salad. In an hour I will eat 4oz of Salmon with Quinoa.
  • veggieshark
    veggieshark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Today I had a veggie wrap on a spinach herb flatout wrap. It had lettuce, red onions, green bell pepper, jalepeno cilantro hummus, and salsa. I aslo dipped half a thick slice of Panera tomato basil bread in hummus. It was great.
  • Tonya0605
    Tonya0605 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Baked potato with pat of butter, salt and pepper; steamed broccoli and side salad
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Homemade taco salad consisting of brown rice, lean beef, pinto beans. lettuce, tomato and avocado.
  • fitgma4
    Options
    Leftovers from dinner last night:
    1 c. spaghetti squash with 1/2C Chuck & Dave's mild salsa and 2 T. Walden Farms Tomato Basil Sauce and 3 oz. baked chicken breast. YUMMO!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Cup of homemade chili (with tons of veggies and lean beef), roasted veggie mix, and a small apple. Possibly going to add some almonds since that calorie count is pretty low.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Hot Italian sausage in lentils. Plus an apple.
  • TinaCleg
    Options
    Grilled chicken on romaine lettuce with some fat free feta cheese....yum !
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    WW Smart Ones roast turkey & mashed potatoes.
    Supplimented with a bunch of roasted veggies I made this morning (broccoli, carrtos, celery root, EVOO & rosemary)
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'll catch flak for the sodium, but I had a lean cuisine spaghetti and meat sauce with a sandwich flat and an apple.
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Sweet Potatoe fritatta with some sauteed mushrooms and bean sprouts with water and a cup of green tea
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    a 1 egg white omelet with some deli turkey, mozz cheese and spinach. And 1 piece of toast with whipped butter. Small but exactly what I needed!
  • ToshaFeb268
    Options
    I am having a bowl of chicken soup. Fighting a virus and nothing taste quite right yet.:sick:
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I have a fiber one 80 calorie wrap with crock pot buffalo chicken, romaine lettuce and pickles!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin black bean quesdillas with guacamole and salsa! Yummy
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato shepherd's pie and a couple of hard-boiled eggs.
  • Taralmh
    Taralmh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    left over...Stove top stuffing (1.5 cups) so filling.