• frood
    frood Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I am going lifting tonight; I will be with you in spirit. :flowerforyou:
  • beckydragonpoet
    beckydragonpoet Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can do this!

Just put on your headphones, listen to the inspirational music, while looking at the list of machines/reps you need to accomplish. After you have finished them all you realize you are awesome and you know have a workout plan you can follow in the future. :smile:
  • jeremybarnhart
    Options
    I to had the fear and anxiety about the weights and machines but after consulting the owner of my local gym and meeting a personal trainer to go over my goals and getting familiar with what to do and how to do the machines properly I enjoy everyday that I am there not to mention the results you will recieve from doing not just cardio but an all around workout. P. S I am totally blind so if I can do it anybody can so put the fear behind you and do what you want to do and you will find that everyone will be there for ya in cheering you on, helping you if need help. or to just give ya encouragement! Goodluck and hold your headup high!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
  • gleasonmark
    Options
    Just look at it as cardio work also. 3 sets low weights 8 to 10 times each set. The weights can help alot..:smile: