Replies

• Valley83
    Valley83 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Such an inspiration.
  • KoGettinFit
    KoGettinFit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    u look AH-MAZING!!! I am totally envious of you & oh how I wish my stomach could be shown in public again. After kids no matter
    how much I lose or how toned I am, that will NEVER happen :sad: You my dear are one of the lucky ones:wink:
  • nursemarie162
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • bship15_wechanged
    bship15_wechanged Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, that is a big difference.
  • woobiewoobster
    woobiewoobster Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So my first pic on the left was about 13 months postpartum. My daughter was 13 months old and I was so sick of being fat, overweight mom. Pregnancy did me ZERO favors. I hadn't exercised in years, even prior to getting pregnant I never really stuck with anything. I started exercising in March 2012, when I took that first picture on the left, and haven't looked back. It's been about 10 months of working out and using MFP for dieting and portion control and WOW what a difference almost a year makes. I can't wait to see what I look like as the year continues on. I strive to always look better then my current pic and get leaner and meaner. You can do it too! Just stick with it, we all have our bad days, but then you pick back up and you move on.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Holy crap! You have so inspired me! Your waistline is amazing! I'm heading to the gym tonight w/o stopping to collect $200! : ) Go girl!
  • Classyandra
    Classyandra Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AMAZING IN 10 MONTHS! WOW!! You look great!!
  • nancyaaa
    nancyaaa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    your body is ridonk! can't wait to have abs and a back like yours! go get it, girl!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Wow and you look quite a lot younger I think!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational...thanks for sharing. You look outstanding!
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow.
    Great job!
  • mochalishious
    mochalishious Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful. You look great!
  • Kamile69
    Options
    This is awesome! Something for me to aspire to!
  • Anclote
    Anclote Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! You look phenomenal. DON'T STOP :)
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Wow...just wow! I so want a body like yours!!
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Wow. 10 months?? Really?? Wow.

Congratulations, that is flippin awesome! Gives me hope that I may reach some of my goals by the end of this year. Thank you for sharing.

and again.......... WOW
  • angelic1123
    Options
    Woww you look uhhmazing! Keep up the hard work, it clearly is paying off for you.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Alright I am staring at your awesome back to long.... =) Good work hunn....Simply awesome!
  • themomma66
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous!!
  • bbmusic11
    bbmusic11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    congrats to you for staying with your goals! Your weight loss and improved fitness really shows! A healthy lifestyle is one.of the ways you are being a super mom...keep up the great success!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!