96lbs gone ~

Options
1235»

Replies

• rissaloses
    rissaloses Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! As long as you are healthy, don't listen to anyone that tells you you have to stop. You might change your goal when you get closer to meeting it, but that's up to you.
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Omgosh!!!!! Wow! Inspiring! Gorgeous!
  • sher71481
    Options
    Amazzzzzzzzzzzing!!!! Congrats great work!!
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Amazing job - you look beautiful
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the transformation! I agree with other posters, maybe focus on your fitness goals and not the scale anymore and if some more weight drops off, then that's just a bonus.. cuz how are your friends going to complain about you getting stronger? :)
  • nancyaaa
    nancyaaa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    you look awesome right now! well done!
  • amgault
    amgault Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! I can see the contours of your face and you have a beautiful, dark look! Congratulations on your success and remember that the number isn't the focus, it is how you feel!
  • danamlh
    Options
    I can't imagine you'd look any better if you lost another pound Fantastic job!
  • tclem1982
    Options
    you go girl u freaking rock wow you look amazing and honestly u look great where your at but I know what you mean if u loose a little more you have room to fluctuate with ur weight and not look too much bigger so somewhere in between like 140 may be perfect. But you look amazing congratulations too you and your success.
  • cstrickland68
    Options
    You look fantastic. Great job!!
  • HappyMeLovely
    HappyMeLovely Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Holy moly, you are magical!!!!
  • Aliannia
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great job and congratuations. Hopefully soon I'll be able to post similar pictures. I'm just starting on this journey and am looking forward to finally getting the weight off.
  • cyndilynn13
    cyndilynn13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!