How overweight is TOO overweight?

Options
I don't know man... Can you still be attracted to someone EVEN IF they're a tad pudgy? Maybe you're like me and go more for personality... Maybe not. What do you think?

Replies

• hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    How overweight is TOO overweight?

It depends - for what purpose?
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    ya ve dated big guys before cause i liked who they were not wheat they looked like
  • Justkritter
    Justkritter Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'd go for someone with more personality even if she's a bit over. A girl can't be judged by that IMO.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    For what, like diabetes errr??
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Thread title is misleading.

Are you asking at what weight is it not okay to like/love someone? :huh:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    uhm. I think it comes to personal preference.

My fiancee started dating me when I was 300 pounds. Go figure.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I've been with guys from 5'2" 130 to 6'4" 350 and everywhere in between.
    For me it is NOT about height, weight, looks, or anything like that, when i decide who I love.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I am overweight...but I just bang hot chicks. Is that what you're asking???
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I like chubby guys so....... yes? I mean like 15-20 pounds chubby, not like.. 50.. 80... 150 pounds chubby. I really dig "built fat" body types.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Nothing to see here....superficial is superficial.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mg2sq6SedV1rrx588o1_400.gif
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I've never been in a position where that's mattered. I've never thought 'Hmmmm... He/she's amazing, but too big for me to sleep with.' Just never been part of the process.
  • fIashforward
    fIashforward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I don't know man... Can you still be attracted to someone EVEN IF they're a tad pudgy? Maybe you're like me and go more for personality... Maybe not. What do you think?

I MUCH prefer overweight women to normal sized, or even chubby women. The bigger the better I say - strange I know
  • mikoodles
    mikoodles Posts: 139
    Options
    Sorry if this was a little misleading. Ive just been doing a bit of thinking about my last relationship. I know how I feel about love and relationships, but many tend to disagree. Not being superficial, I was actually dumped for being too fat, which made me feel just awesome. But it is nice to see that there are genuinely good guys out there who can appreciate a girl for who she is, not her waist size. Thats all :)
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure overweight means overweight.
  • Justkritter
    Justkritter Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Sorry if this was a little misleading. Ive just been doing a bit of thinking about my last relationship. I know how I feel about love and relationships, but many tend to disagree. Not being superficial, I was actually dumped for being too fat, which made me feel just awesome. But it is nice to see that there are genuinely good guys out there who can appreciate a girl for who she is, not her waist size. Thats all :)

Sorry to say it but your prev relationship might have not been worth it if you were dumped for being too fat. I mean like.. I just can't even lol. Its things like that gives guys a bad name lol.
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I love my boyfriend and his little beer belly :) I can definitely say that I'm someone who is attracted to personality because I hope that no one would be so vain as to disregard me because of my weight.

Without me it's just aweso!!!!! haha
  • mikoodles
    Options
    I love my boyfriend and his little beer belly :) I can definitely say that I'm someone who is attracted to personality because I hope that no one would be so vain as to disregard me because of my weight.

Without me it's just aweso!!!!! haha

You and your bf are adorable!!! :D I don't know. I keep telling myself weight doesn't matter, but I went on a date about a week ago and I heard from one of the guys friends that he thought I was too heavy... I mean I'm chubby, but Im really not even that big... I just feel surrounded by these superficial guys who won't give me a second look. :(
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Of course you can still be attracted to them. I find men who are muscled up, skinny, average and a little pudgy attractive. I find up to 25% body fat in men attractive. I guess it all depends on how he looks with the weight. Plenty of men like pudgy girls too. Everyone is different. Ur x is an *kitten*. Don't let it get u down!
  • mikoodles
    Options
    If anything though, this thread has proved me wrong. Obviously there are quite a few guys out there who are very accepting... I'm probably just looking in the wrong places

and thanks shorty35565 :) Im definitely starting to figure that out..