My 1 year anniversary!!!! 93 pounds GONE.

Options

Replies

• meretarv
    Options
    You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gerrielips
    gerrielips Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    What an amazing, health reviving accomplishment! Outstanding...did you follow a special program or just watch calories. How did you add exercise to your life style change?
  • alanindahlonega
    alanindahlonega Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making me smile...inspiring...
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! YOU JUST INSPIRED ME TO EAT CLEAN THE REST OF THE YEAR
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed to see today - I want to achieve my goal of 100 pounds in a year, and it's been rough so far. But I know it can be done because so many amazing people here have done it! Including you :-)
  • KPW2010
    KPW2010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nice job....Keep up the good work. You look terrific and I bet you feel better too.

KPW
  • pink59eldo
    Options
    Great job! You're very inspiring!
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    you look terrific!
  • klab11
    klab11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Right at about 2 pounds a week. You really could not have done this any healthier! Way to go Becca! Keep it up girl!
  • Tifla122
    Options
    awesome job! You look amazing!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    so incredible!!
  • donnamfreitagross
    Options
    I am also 5'2 and weigh 150lbs, i was on here last year and lost 16lbs only to gain back 6lbs... feel free to invite me if you's like.. and you look amazing!! Great job!!! :)
  • blf20
    blf20 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great and I'll bet that you feel much better.
    You're an inspiration for me.
  • carissa317
    Options
    WOW! you look absolutley amazing!!! We're the same age, and I am soooo inspired by you!! Go girl!!!
  • jimw1961
    Options
    Wow. You look great. Congrats. I am at 225 and would love to get down to 150. I have set a short term goal of 200 by May. Please share how you did it. Diet tips, exercise tips, ect.
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Exactly a year ago today, I decided enough was enough. I was 23 years old and overweight my entire life. On January 7th, 2012, I set out to complete what seemed like an impossible task--to lose weight and make fitness/health a priority in my life. Though it has been challenging, it has easily been the best decision I have ever made and I have never looked back. I don't often post in the forums but I wanted to share my excitement over today being my 1 year anniversary of changing my lifestyle and losing weight! I have much more energy now and feel that my health has improved drastically. I am not finished yet but am happy with the progress so far. I am really thankful for all of my MFP friends and this process would be SO much harder without them--thank you guys! <3 Here are a couple of photos from my journey.

Height: 5'2"

Starting weight: 244.4 lbs

Current weight: 151.4 lbs

Goal weight: 120 lbs

At my heaviest, 244.4 lbs--

weightloss1.jpg

weightloss2.jpg

At around 180 lbs--

weightloss4.jpg

Currently, around 152 lbs--

me_2013_zpsfa95e3b7.jpg

I always welcome new MFP friends, so feel free to add me :)

You look amazing!
  • zvezda11
    zvezda11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request! It'll be great to have someone my height around and see how they did it =)
  • k_pattie
    k_pattie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful!
  • simplyk8
    simplyk8 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job! Congratulations!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,234 Member
    Options
    Congrats...you look amazing and should be so proud of yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!