Need support to lose 85 pounds.

Options
I want to lose about 85 pounds. I just started MFP and exercising today. I am looking for friends to help me along the way. I am doing the 30 day shred, walking and watching my calories. I lost about 50 pounds last year by doing these things. I had some things happen in my life and I completely stopped working on myself. I gained about 35 of that back. :( Now I am ready to get back into it. I want to be healthier for myself but also for my husband & kids. I am a stay at home mom of 3. I would like friends that will push me and support me. I will be on daily.

Replies

• daniellemiller38
    daniellemiller38 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me, I need all the support I can get. I am aiming for 50-70 pounds! We can do this.
  • kiksayv
    kiksayv Posts: 10
    Options
    I would like to lose 65 so right there with you, I just joined Jan 1. I think the support of others will make a huge difference!
  • Mich3ll36
    Options
    lets do it!!!! add me :-)

I was down 74 lbs but fell of track. Gained 8 back but Ive been back for about a week :-)
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend :) I have about 100 pounds to lose and I'm a SAHM too!
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! I would like to lose at least 60 pounds. I am on level 1 day 6 of Jillian's 30 day Shred and have been tracking my intake daily on MFP.
  • auntiemsgr8
    auntiemsgr8 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 46 down on a goal of 175. Usually here every day. Would love to encourage and support you