Unsupportive Spouse

Options
2»

Replies

• myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you need a supportive bra rather than husband...

That's true too! I am using a cheap K-mart sports bra....one size fits most. One of these days I'll win the lottery and buy the most expensive bra I can find! :bigsmile:

It's funny, my wife tells me when I do jumping pants to put on some goddam underpants or I will give myself a black eye. I have no idea what she means...

One of these days I will win the lottery and buy the best damn pants I can find!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

My husband once told me to stop doing my work out dvd because he was scared all my bouncing would put a hole through the floor.

Sounds awful, but in his defense we do live in a 100+ year old house and the floor boards are questionable in many spots...

This was my problem when I lived at home. My mum didn't want me doing workout DVD's upstairs because of the floorboards (that are fine anyway) and didn't want me doing it downstairs as I'd be in her way :ohwell:

Fortunately I now live with my supportive partner who doesn't give a fig what exercise I do in the house (although I use the gym anyway now!) lol
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    My problem is not my boobs anymore. It's the fact that our sub floors suck and doing jumping jacks in our house cause pictures to fall off the wall.....:explode:

I've knocked pictures off the walls too. :laugh:
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    :laugh: lol, or blacken an eye

I worry about putting an eye out too....:glasses:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Divorce.
  • TIDDYBEAR
    TIDDYBEAR Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    ! Doing jumping jacks with a larger D cup size is not a pleasant feeling imo, and the sports bra deff helps.

If she has lost 53lbs and still HAS D cups, I am proud for her! I went from a 38D to a 36C amd am NOT happy about it!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    ! Doing jumping jacks with a larger D cup size is not a pleasant feeling imo, and the sports bra deff helps.

If she has lost 53lbs and still HAS D cups, I am proud for her! I went from a 38D to a 36C amd am NOT happy about it!

38DD actually. My band size keeps going down, but the cup size is still DD. I was a 34C before I got pregnant, but after nursing two babies, the girls ballooned out and never went back down. Maybe they will once I lose the rest of my weight. Who knows? Until then, I will watch for flying pictures, try not to poke out an eye, and get a better sports bra so I don't break them entirely. :laugh: :laugh:
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Do boobs break??? Make sure you wear the most supportive bra you can afford ( something that says high impact). Your boobs will thank you. As for the hubby...tell him to get up and do them with you and as his reward for working out he can massage them lol.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    No problem here; my aging joints hate jumping jacks.