Muffin Top

Options
13»

Replies

• HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Right...by pointing out the wealth of options available, I'm obviously try to squeeze you in where you don't fit. My bad. :laugh:

And yes, I'm snarky; that's a feature, not a bug.

and useless, your most valuable feature apparent most valuable feature
  • victoriavoodoo
    victoriavoodoo Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I see alot of muffin top on skinny girls from trying to wear "ultra low-rise" jeans. They are the popular style right now(at least at my college) but even if you are thin some people's bodies are too curvy for them.

I guarantee there is a brand somewhere that makes pants that fit you as you are now, for until you lose the weight; you might just have to settle for pants that go to your actual waist and not hips.

I had to accept I can't wear ultra or low rise; couldn't when I weighed 116 in highschool and sure as hell can't now lol.
  • lasmit4477
    lasmit4477 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    "Toning up does not exist because all muscles have tone unless you are incapable of standing, I assume you mean you want to build lean muscle and lose a little body fat. Less quantity of exercise more quality: try training maximum four times a week for maximum one hour, high intensity cardio intervals and heavy weights working a lot of muscle mass at once. Many women just don't work hard enough to get serious results, either they are chronically under-recovered or they don't realise what they are capable of."

^This!
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I try to find a medium rise pant and that helps with mine. The low rise is just a mess, lol.
  • VanillaBone
    VanillaBone Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    and useless, your most valuable feature apparent most valuable feature

Huh?
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Definitely the style and shape of jeans is super critical. Once upon a time I could wear Levis 524's no muffin top, no problem. I hit a certain body comp and that just isn't happening. Switched to 518's and problem solved.

In the meantime, foundational garments ARE your FRIEND. Just make sure you get some that go all the way up to under your bra band. Also, it make be at least in part your panties. Try your pants on commando to see if that doesn't ameliorate the problem at least in part.