NSV !!!!!!!! (W/ PICS)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    First off, AMAZING WORK!! You gain weight in a lot of the same places that I do, and to see such a quick transformation of those "trouble areas" is not only impressive but definitely motivating! Second of all, she warned everybody that the photos might be "NSFW" (or NSV--I knew what she meant...) and you clicked anyway so...idk why there are complaints.

Lastly, if this thread gets deleted for the reason that she is in her underwear in a non-sexual way and happens to have large breasts well...that's just plain sad. I took photos that look exactly like that for my before and afters and God knows if I lost as many inches as this girl did, I'd be posting them on the internet too!

You look GREAT and it's sad we live in a society that thinks the female form is instantly sexual. Yes there are boobs. Last time I checked all women have them. If you want to be technical, men have them too. If a man posted a picture in his tighty-whiteys showing his weight loss, I don't think it would cause the same stir.

Chill out folks- more revealing things have been on television every day for the last 10 years... and who the hell goes on message boards while at work?? If you get fired, THAT might be why--don't blame it on this girl.

NSV is in no way the same as NSFW....and also, the rules are a pretty strict about people posting picts of themselves on the forums...hell..even in their profiles.
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    I just have one thing to ask....Who was holding the camera?
    Mom?

lol me. i edited my face and stuff out when i first took them. so the phone got cut out as well

If you edited your face out would it have been that difficult to have edited out your boobs as well?

Is there a button to unfriend you if you're not already my friend?
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Lastly, if this thread gets deleted for the reason that she is in her underwear in a non-sexual way and happens to have large breasts well...that's just plain sad. I took photos that look exactly like that for my before and afters and God knows if I lost as many inches as this girl did, I'd be posting them on the internet too!

You look GREAT and it's sad we live in a society that thinks the female form is instantly sexual. Yes there are boobs. Last time I checked all women have them. If you want to be technical, men have them too. If a man posted a picture in his tighty-whiteys showing his weight loss, I don't think it would cause the same stir.

:drinker:
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Mom?

lol me. i edited my face and stuff out when i first took them. so the phone got cut out as well

If you edited your face out would it have been that difficult to have edited out your boobs as well?

That seems to be a large task to complete.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

While I applaud members for sharing their success stories, including photos, I have removed the pictures from the OP because they violated our photo guidelines:

From My FitnessPal Community Guidelines:

12. No Profane, Vulgar, Sexually Explicit or Illegal Images

All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:

- no nudity
    - no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks
    - no pants or shorts worn mid-hip or below (no saggers)
    - no photos in which hands or objects are the only bodily covering
    - no excessive cleavage (if you would wear it to work, it’s probably OK)
    - no close-up shots of cleavage, butt, breasts or crotch in any state of dress
    - no hateful or violent imagery
    - no images containing profanity or vulgarity
    If you are photographing yourself to demonstrate successful weight loss, tight fitting spandex is a great way to show the change in your shape, while still abiding by these guidelines. Photos altered to present inaccurate weight-loss results are prohibited. Please keep the experience at MyFitnessPal encouraging by keeping your "success" photos authentic.

Thanks for your understanding in ensuring that MyFitnessPal is a supportive and work-place friendly community.

Respectfully,
    Olivia
    MFP Staff
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options

This is my first post, I didn't know the rules, now i do.....next post will be different.

You've been posting since April. The rules are pinned at the top of the forum. The body IS a beautiful thing, but so is a little respect for others.

i only get on my phone. Every once in a blue moon, i get on the computer site.
    But sorry for being more worried about inputting exercise and calories than some stupid forum

Let me clarify. You've been posting on the FORUMS since April. Good attempt at deflecting, though. Just be honest. You wanted to do a little exhibitionism. That's fine. You'll find that there are sites dedicated to that, but this isn't one.

I think youre making a radical assumption about her. I took my before pictures in a bra and underwear and this entire situation has discouraged me from ever posting them.

The bra wasn't the issue, nor what it where that assumption came from. The topless and *kitten* shots are.
  • mcondra859
    Options
    First off, AMAZING WORK!! You gain weight in a lot of the same places that I do, and to see such a quick transformation of those "trouble areas" is not only impressive but definitely motivating! Second of all, she warned everybody that the photos might be "NSFW" (or NSV--I knew what she meant...) and you clicked anyway so...idk why there are complaints.

Chill out folks- more revealing things have been on television every day for the last 10 years... and who the hell goes on message boards while at work?? If you get fired, THAT might be why--don't blame it on this girl.

:flowerforyou: thank you
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Damn I missed the picture...
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:

- no nudity
    If you are photographing yourself to demonstrate successful weight loss, tight fitting spandex is a great way to show the change in your shape, while still abiding by these guidelines. Photos altered to present inaccurate weight-loss results are prohibited. Please keep the experience at MyFitnessPal encouraging by keeping your "success" photos authentic.
    :flowerforyou:

You're just a hater. Yeah, fine, so it's obviously and blatantly against the rules, but making any mention of that indisputable fact makes you a hater...and a prude...and someone who needs to just get over themselves...and things like that. Sure, you personally may have been given strikes for behavior relatively less extreme, but that doesn't change the fact that the only reason you would point out the egregious violation of the Guidelines is because you're jealous. There is no other explanation.

Oh, and /sarcasm, for anyone who has trouble keeping up.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    honestly, this isnt that bad, i think people are so shocked cause your boobs are freaking huge. Like ridic. This is lil off topic but since everyone is upset about them, ill just take your boobs and you can have mine. Problem solved. BTW, good job on the NSV. And everyone else, binkinis are bras and underwear you wear outside.
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    So I am going to go ahead and make the assumption that every single person here has read every single rule, terms of agreement, ect in every single website joining, purchase, ect. And that NOBODY has ever accidentally broken the rules. She got it the first 10 times people made a comment, you can all get back to "work" now.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I think youre making a radical assumption about her. I took my before pictures in a bra and underwear and this entire situation has discouraged me from ever posting them.

my one beef with the MFP modesty rules is that bra and undies aren't ok, but a bikini is. Really??? It's the same thing. One is cotton, one is spandex. I think that is the dumbest rule ever. If it covers the bits, it should be ok to post.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

Or:
    " this entire situation has [encouraged me to follow the fcking rules]"

Awesome.
  • mcondra859
    Options
    I can't help that i have huge boobs.
    I'm not sorry for how God made me.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Mom?

so these are photoshopped?
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

- no nudity
    :flowerforyou:

You're just a hater. Yeah, fine, so it's obviously and blatantly against the rules, but making any mention of that indisputable fact makes you a hater...and a prude...and someone who needs to just get over themselves...and things like that. Sure, you personally may have been given strikes for behavior relatively less extreme, but that doesn't change the fact that the only reason you would point out the egregious violation of the Guidelines is because you're jealous. There is no other explanation.

Oh, and /sarcasm, for anyone who has trouble keeping up.

^ i did actually sense the sarcasm this time! See?!?! She DOES learn! LOL!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    If you want to show your progress, please put on a bikini at least, because at least a bikini is socially acceptable. A lace thong and an arm draped over your breast is not. I'm sorry, but the lack of clothing seriously decreases from the NSV.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    This thread is useless without pics.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I can't help that i have huge boobs.
    I'm not sorry for how God made me.

Completely misses the point.....sigh..
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

In this instance the majority of respondents have weighed in with empathy and support. However when the community does not allow for objective responses the topic will become as a whole, divisive. When polarization of this kind happens topics will almost always be locked. The original poster has received a significant amount of feedback and the conversations can continue via personal messaging or within a group.

Respectfully,
    Olivia
    MFP Staff
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!