44lbs down - 70 total! *With Pics*

Options
I have always had a weight problem and have been on many diets as long as I can remember. After having my first baby in 2008 I stuggled with losing the extra baby weight and never quiet did. Fast forward to 2012 I had my second child and got up to 228 lbs on the day I had him. The 'before' picture below is a couple weeks after having him and had lost 26lbs at that point which me put at 202 lbs. Since then I started counting my calories and exercising and have lost another 44lbs to put me at 158 (my after pic was taken last weekend with Charlie Hunnam of 'Sons of Anarchy :):) ). I have a few more lbs to go but am finally comfortable enough to post my before and after pic. Seeing everyone's before and after pics on here has been such an inspiration so I thank you all :)

weightcopy1_zps76d4dc84.jpg

Replies

• Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    You look great, well done.. ..........Just change the IMG codes to lower case for your pics to work.

weightcopy1_zps76d4dc84.jpg
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You look so happy, Great work:)
  • samfuturefit
    Options
    Wow!!! Way to go!
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Wow, are you hanging out with Jackson Teller?
  • kcalli0429
    kcalli0429 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss, but all I could really see was Jax. he is just too pretty.
  • stepmark
    stepmark Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!

Way to stay the course!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Well Done! You deserve to wear that smile.
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congrats on your hard work.
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I am so jealous! I watch SOA while I'm doing C25K on the treadmill....but you got the real thing!
  • Rrrroxy777
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss, but all I could really see was Jax. he is just too pretty.

This ^^^
    :-P~ Drool.
  • HannahsBestLife
    HannahsBestLife Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    wow, not sure what i'm most jealous of, your amazing weightloss or your photo with charlie hunnam!!!! either way WOOHOO!!! amazing amazing you look sooo good :) beautiful :)
  • jrhodo
    jrhodo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful!!!
  • DuhhMuffin
    Options
    Wow you look great!

And omg...so envious. Charlie Hunnam is a sexy beast >___>
  • karrielynn80
    karrielynn80 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    GREAT WORK!, and great pics...

JAX... drool!! lol
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on the payoff to all your hard work!
  • cynnie731
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)

And Charlie fans: He is the sweetest man in person, which makes me love him even more! :):)
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    beautiful!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great - and you also remind me of Jillian Michales!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I thought it was a pic of Jillian Michaels at first! And how did u get to meet Jax??? You look great!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Seriosly Love Charlie he is HAWT. And you do look sort of like Jillian Michaels. Great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!