60 lbs down, only a few to go.

Options

Replies

• Jdominika414
    Jdominika414 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me??? You look amazing!! I, too, want to lose 60-70 lbs, so this was awesome to see. Congratulations!
  • daniat
    daniat Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow! Truly inspirational! Just what I needed to see after feeling discouraged. I have resolved to sticking with clean eating and exercise in the hopes of reaching my goal in two years. I realize now that I was setting unrealistic expectations and getting upset when I did not reach them. Thanks so much!
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and happy. Great achievement, well done:)
  • Alkirra
    Alkirra Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow what wonderful transformation to health, I bet your sisters are jealous! You look fabulous!
  • blubberbegone1976
    blubberbegone1976 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's fantastic!! I'm starting out at the same weight as you did and seeing what a transformation you've had it's truly inspirational to me!!

I too am about the same height/weight so seeing your results has given me something to strive towards. Well done! You look amazing!
  • LouMonoLou
    Options
    WOW!! You are my new fitspiration. I also like the tattoo! I wanna travel all over the world,don't be surprised if you see me with a similar one in the future (when im gonna have a flatter stomach)

Accept my request if you want and people,if your weightloss goals are around 10lbs-50lbs add me as well if you want! :)
  • CloverCreeper
    CloverCreeper Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Thanks for the inspiration.(:
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. Congrats on all of you achievements!
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    You look beautiful! Great job & congrats!!
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!
  • celestialbadger
    Options
    Wow, just...wow!
  • sjscobie1982
    Options
    You have did a great job, well done! You must feel so proud x
  • queencat3
    Options
    WOW!! You look fabulous!! Congratulations on you success!
  • chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wow this is amazing!!!
    Thank you for posting, truly an inspiration.

You look fantastic, you are such a natural beauty too.
  • chunky_monkey26
    Options
    OMG! you look so good. This is definitely an inspiration. I'm about to run to the gym now :)
  • yorkieII
    yorkieII Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    congratulations ...all your hard work has paid off !!
  • cherylhieb
    Options
    What an inspiration!!!! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • skipperlk
    Options
    Wow!
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm a backpacker and I understand how you felt...i'm stitting at 150 now...but i was over 200 . IT is totally the diet...
  • nell130
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! I am so inspired now!
    I had gotten so heavy lately that I know that backbacking and hill climbing are not for me --right now.
    It is one of my goals that in the fall of 2013 that I will be able to do so.
    Congrats on your amazing success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!