Jillian on Biggest Loser... too much?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I can not stomach this woman! She gives me a headache whenever she opens her mouth
  • ilovejillian
    Options
    <
    my name. LOVE her.
  • hanapetrie
    hanapetrie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Go Hard or go home for sure - I appreciate that people respond to different training methods but for me Team Jillian all the way. Straight to the point and yes everyone needs to be yelled at once and a while in the gym, motivation - Hello!
  • trace010774
    Options
    i think she is ace and would love her as my personna; trainer x
  • karakreature
    karakreature Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I do her Revolution workout 6 days a week and love it and her! She is very motivational and inspiring. The way she is on the show, alot of it is for TV. She is very serious and tries to push people so they don't quit. Sometimes the mind can talk you out of something just because it's difficult. Her goal is to get people past that mindset to reach their goals. Anyone who goes on the show knows how she is and should know to expect that from her.
  • jsimler1
    jsimler1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I personally wouldn't mind it because that kind of motivation pushes me to work harder - I'm super competitive. But I can see how some people might feel the opposite. :( Then again, I really do think that breaking people down to build them up works. I remember that this season she said something like "I know I'm being hard on them, but these people have been quitting their whole lives." Being super hard on them the first day and not letting them make excuses changes the mindset, in my opinion. I think the girl who left wasn't emotionally ready to be on the show regardless of who her trainer was.

^^this....I love me some Jillian
  • SquidandWhale
    Options
    I actually think I could work really well with her. I'm extremely mulish person and I know if I had her screaming at me I'd dig in and get it done just so I could tell her to *kitten* off afterwards.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    The funny thing is, I do her 30 day shred video, and when I feel like I can't do it and the thought of stopping even for a second pops into my head, I Imagine Jillian is in the room with me screaming at me to keep going, and it works.
    I too believe that for a lot of people, pushing them might make you mad, but it will also make you want to prove yourself.
  • dqgirl1
    dqgirl1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    personally, I CANT STAND the sound of her voice.....but she is good;) one word....MUTE
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Personally I think she'd be the best trainer for me--I NEED someone who'd PUSH me Lol!!!
  • MeriLeMay
    MeriLeMay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Nope, couldn't & wouldn't do it. Not motivating.