I got hit on :)

Options
I'm 31 and over the past year, I went from 241 down to 144. Only 9 lbs until my ultimate goal weight! After losing all that weight, I still have body image issues and see myself bigger than I really am..

Anyway, I went to the mall this past weekend. This guy commented on my sparkly sequin shirt and I said "Thanks, I'm trying to be a hot mom." He said, "You are, you're a MILF" LOL Some woment may be offended, but I totally took that as a compliment. It stopped me from buying the platter of greasy Chinese food. I went to Saladworks instead.

Even though I'm married with kids, getting hit on does so much for my self esteem :happy:

Replies

• AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    LOL! i would be proud of that comment too! I miss hearing things like that, sometimes..
  • LetsGetFitMama
    Options
    That is awesome, I too would take that as a compliment! Congrats on your weight loss journey!!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Yahoo!! Awesome. Great progress, and yes, regardless if you're married, it's nice to hear someone else say you're hot!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    It's all in the delivery! Enjoy!
  • StephMcw
    StephMcw Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    good for you! and congrats on your weightloss! you go girl
    523171 Posts: 3
    Options
    That is great!
  • corvetteaustin24
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! That is an amazing amount to lose!
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    awesome, congrats on you reaching your goals. youre almost there! :)
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Congrats...must have felt great!
  • graciemom828
    Options
    Awesome - good for you. We are never too old to hear comments like that !
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I love positive comments like that, we work hard and it shows. You go girl!!!
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    i'd totally hit on you, you look hot.
  • adnap14
    Options
    Congrats!

It def is a little hard to adjust to the change in the way that the other gender percieves you!
  • rhalpin86
    Options
    Congrats!! That is I think a great compliment. I had a baby 5 months ago and have yet to get hit on. LOL
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! Love how just that little compliment helped you to make a better food choice!!! Cheers to being a "MILF"!!!!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    Sweet!!! So excited for you! :D
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Heehee, I would be super excited too!
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! i love getting hit on..or being called a milf..totally aiming for milf status right now! good for you! Keep up the great work!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • hnuzzolilo
    hnuzzolilo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thats the best feeling. Knowing that you still got it!! :) WTG MILF!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!