Spooky wanting to play my Stratocaster:
    Guitar001-1024_zpse496b767.jpg

Spooky again, claiming my ladder:
    DSCF0985-640.jpg

Spectre (liter mate to Spooky) claiming BOTH barstools
    Spectre008-640_zpsfdcd70e8.jpg

Ollie saying FEED ME NOW!!!\
    DSC_0312-640.jpg

Pablo (notice the extra toes, he's a Hemingway)
    PabloFeet004-640_zps5937d610.jpg

Abi on the set for Christmas lunch table (Mom's cat & place)
    DSC_0076-1024-640_zps620b27c5.jpg

JM
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I don't really have much to add to this thread. I have some outside cats. Just wanted to show off my profile pic <-
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    cats_zps84d6193d.jpg

Unfortunately, they were too noisy so had to all be sent back to the pound. Luckily they were already neutered!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    This is my handsome guy. His name is Malfoy. As in the character from Harry Potter. I did not give him that name....he came from the SPCA, was already named that and he responded to it so I didn't wanna change it and confuse him. He is one of the coolest cats I've ever known. He head butts constantly and if you hold your hand in the air he'll jump up to it. He follows us and our three dogs around, he thinks he's one of them.

E92F10C2-0ED3-41BA-9CB0-DCF58A7686BB-15934-00000F089BBF0470.jpg

This was during a Cinco De Mayo party at my house last year lmfao.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    This is Bella (orange) and Bastian (black) meeting for the first time back in 2006.

8363940385_e73da8065e.jpg

Bastian died this past year at the age of 16, and we got a new kitty named Beauregard. Here is a picture of Bella all grown meeting Beauregard...roles reversed don't you think? :)

8365009974_4ed3423bd8.jpg

And this is my favorite picture of Bella. She loved to meow at the birds outside our kitchen window.

8363958685_881cf5d0c6.jpg
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I love seeing all the kitties...noticed a lot of black ones too! One more of Beauregard...I found him hiding in the fall decorations and grabbed the camera. He fit right in. ♥

8363977195_0319123d61.jpg
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    100_0586.jpg

this is Anubis - i am his human, but the whole relationship is on his terms. he's mostly evil. and i love him.

My cat, Fatty, looks just like him... but maybe 5-8lbs heavier (hence her name). She is also mostly evil yet I can't help but love her. haha
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Chaz and Katrina...Chaz is 9 and was found in a dumpster...to this day he will eat ANYTHING...he is 9..

.Katrina was part of a rescue last year from a hoarder home that had 150 cats in it near Philadelphia... she wouldnt come near me last March, and is now letting me pet her and sits on my lap when she decides to..she is almost 2.

...and she LOVES Chaz. He tolerates her...lol

IMGP2547.jpg

Your female is the orange kitty?

yes...

I also foster for the local shelter, and bottle feed the tiny cats...yep..i am crazy

Orange females are rare, ya know! There as common as male calicos.

My female cat was also orange. You can see her in my ticker. RIP sweet Pebbles!
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    buming for later...I have a seal siamese cat named Garfield. Will post a pic when I get home. His my little demon lol
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    MountainMamaMarissa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    This is Luna, our panda-girl kitty. I adopted her from an animal shelter the last week of October 2011, it was a full moon the night I brought her home, hence her name, Luna. One of the ladies who volunteered at the shelter whispered to me as she and I were loading her into the pet carrier - "You saved her life, she was scheduled to be put down next week". She was the cutest little 10 week old fluff ball I'd ever seen and I couldn't imagine why anyone would not want her.

She is a diva. She is the boss. She only wants love and affection on her terms, but that's ok - we love her all the same. :)

Luna10-25-12CloseUp_zps624e5520.jpg

Luna10-25-12_zps12a6aea2.jpg

PandaGirl_zps9014042e.jpg
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    My oldest cat testing out the glider in our baby's room.

Untitled-1_zpsfa0e2bff.jpg

They think we setup the baby room just for them.

Untitled-2_zpsedb678bd.jpg
  • chrome_princess
    chrome_princess Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I can has two ... one is all black, her name is Demon (no lie) ... we got her as a stray out of a graveyard. It fits. The other one is named Booger, andh is name fits him too, though, I must admit I didn't name him. I don't have pics on this computer. They are both 12 years old, and obnoxious as all get out ... sigh, but the house wouldn't be complete without them.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    my kittys having breakfast this morning. baby, lionel, simba <3
    sxhlpy.jpg
  • Jindra12
    Jindra12 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Tagged. I will post three of our cats.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    The Little Black Cat on the left is Rene "houdini" Descartes (RIP, had to put him down early Nov) and the black and white is Zina Nina girl… I <3 kittehs, especially black cats. We got them both from this no-kill shelter, that, unfortunately does not vaccinate them or do much of anything other than spay/neuter and give distemper shots. Consequently, Zina has feline lukemia, and we don't know why Houdini went from being normal to virtually paralyzed in two days, but I'm guessing it had something to do with the fact that they have a plethora of cats with god only knows what kinds of illnesses… This place has good intentions, but all our future cats are coming from the Humane Society.

IMG_1193_zps708c1a36.jpg

This is Moosi- was one of our indoor/outdoor cats and was hit by a logging truck outside out house. She was a cuddly sweetheart tux!

IMG_0096_zps56b764e9.jpg

And this was Kali Ali Co… she was my 'attitude' cat, and another indoor/outdoor cat that went missing. We used to live in the mtns, and I'm thinking a fox got her… after her and Moosi, we decided no more outdoor for the kittehs, which as a hard decision, because my husband and I both feel its part of their nature to explore, prowl and hunt outside, but it's just so hard when they don't come home. Selfish? Perhaps, but I love fur babies…

IMG_0323_zpsf8f3d43c.jpg
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    The Little Black Cat on the left is Rene "houdini" Descartes (RIP, had to put him down early Nov) and the black and white is Zina Nina girl… I <3 kittehs, especially black cats. We got them both from this no-kill shelter, that, unfortunately does not vaccinate them or do much of anything other than spay/neuter and give distemper shots. Consequently, Zina has feline lukemia, and we don't know why Houdini went from being normal to virtually paralyzed in two days, but I'm guessing it had something to do with the fact that they have a plethora of cats with god only knows what kinds of illnesses… This place has good intentions, but all our future cats are coming from the Humane Society.

IMG_1193.jpg

Edit: how do I make them show up?

You have to upload pic to another site (photobucket) then link to that with before and after (no caps though).
  • imfivebyfive
    Options
    My best friend, Max.

IMAG0124.jpg
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Love seeing all the kitties!!! Makes me want a third, maybe I can talk my bf into that, he loves them too

I have never posted pics on here before but let's try it out. img_28941.jpg?w=560

The kitty in my ticker was my first cat and sadly he passed Oct 2011 to a heart defect but lives on in my heart :heart:
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Sabian, my baby:

2qlsriv.jpg
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    This is my buddy Thomas and he's a big lover boy. He was 7 years old when I adopted him 2 1/2 years ago, and he'd been in the shelter for 3 years. He'd forgotten how to play, but he's coming along nicely now!

3877_10151661229210200_1373454850_n.jpg