110 lbs Lost in Year One, 730 Consecutive Days, Pics!

Options

Replies

• nana4girls
    Options
    Great job! Look at your smile of confidence. Did you exercise as well?:smile:
  • Time4AChng
    Time4AChng Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are my newest inspiration. You look absolutely fabulous and you have done an amazing job. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • odie02
    odie02 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    wow, just wow!!! You have done a fantastic job; not only taking it off, but keeping it off! I am also Type I diabetic, and I am finding it difficult to balance everything and keep motivated. Thank you for showing me that it can be done on here :) Congrats!
  • Rlang1
    Rlang1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are completly inspiring!! Awesome job getting healthier!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • vbarrient
    vbarrient Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look great!!!!!
  • dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! My husband was so impressed he called me in from the other room to show me your photos!
  • karilou76
    Options
    You look incrediable, what an amazining story, I hope to have a Great story like that someday! Very inspiring!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Awesome job!!!! You look amazing
  • raedelv
    raedelv Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! You look great and its awesome to see someone who has made it so far!
  • NatalieHassett
    NatalieHassett Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi keeponkickin,

You look really great and your story is incredibly inspiring.

One thing that I struggle to understand (and please don't think I am speaking out of turn here, I am simply curious)...how did you get to a position of being size 24? I know that many people only take action to lose weight when they start to encounter health problems but for me, if the scales show that I'm 14 pounds heavier than I'm comfortable being, I tend to do something about it. I cannot understand why people allow themselves to pile on the pounds and compensate for it by wearing larger sizes rather than taking the action to lose the weight in the early stages of weight gain?

Interested to hear your views on this.

I really hope you don't ever have to find out, but for some people it is not always that easy to say that they need to do something about it... you're on a site for people who are making the changes that need to be made, I love all the people that get on here and only have 20lbs to lose and they feel holier than thou and pass judgement on someone who has been very successful in her journey to get healthy. Who are you to ask such a question... and who cares? Congratulate her for making the life changes required to reach such a milestone, or say nothing at all!

I find your post laughable. At no point have I passed judgement - in actual fact, I complimented her and praise her for the difficult journey she has made. I simply asked a question which many people have found offensive (which has come as a great surprise to me). In direct response to your last sentence...read the first sentence on my original post and get a grip.
  • tinadaybreaker01
    Options
    You look just fantastic, fantastic, fantastic. Lost for any other words. What a brilliant job you have done. You have probably extended you life by 20 years. Congratulations.x
  • jchaparro
    Options
    You look amazing. Thanks for inspiring me to get off my butt and get it done.
  • Prbutterfly124
    Prbutterfly124 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job! I hope to also be a success as you are!
  • suedennis79
    suedennis79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • kvrnmom02
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! Good Job.
  • YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!Love the transformation!! Congrats on a healthier you!!!
  • Kellyeee2013
    Options
    Lookin' hot!
  • vbarrient
    vbarrient Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi keeponkickin,

You look really great and your story is incredibly inspiring.

One thing that I struggle to understand (and please don't think I am speaking out of turn here, I am simply curious)...how did you get to a position of being size 24? I know that many people only take action to lose weight when they start to encounter health problems but for me, if the scales show that I'm 14 pounds heavier than I'm comfortable being, I tend to do something about it. I cannot understand why people allow themselves to pile on the pounds and compensate for it by wearing larger sizes rather than taking the action to lose the weight in the early stages of weight gain?

Interested to hear your views on this.

I really hope you don't ever have to find out, but for some people it is not always that easy to say that they need to do something about it... you're on a site for people who are making the changes that need to be made, I love all the people that get on here and only have 20lbs to lose and they feel holier than thou and pass judgement on someone who has been very successful in her journey to get healthy. Who are you to ask such a question... and who cares? Congratulate her for making the life changes required to reach such a milestone, or say nothing at all!

I find your post laughable. At no point have I passed judgement - in actual fact, I complimented her and praise her for the difficult journey she has made. I simply asked a question which many people have found offensive (which has come as a great surprise to me). In direct response to your last sentence...read the first sentence on my original post and get a grip.

Natalie: Why don't you fill out your profile and maybe people can take you more serious.
  • alimarie53
    alimarie53 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fabulous.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!