110 lbs Lost in Year One, 730 Consecutive Days, Pics!

Options

Replies

• AMAZING!!!!!!!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I noticed the thread locked and started again here but without the pictures. Thought I'd add them again to make things easy along with my original note. I wanted to add that many people commented on how much younger I look now that I lost weight. Added bonus for sure. But what is amazing to me is that many of my before pictures were made 12 to 15 years ago and I look younger now. That's a lot :happy:

I don't know where to begin. What a journey this has and continues to be. I joined mfp 2 years ago today weighing in at an all time high of 277 pounds on my 5' 8" frame. I faced many healthy issues. Type 1 diabetes, high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, partial blockage of one of the arteries of my heart and I knew that time was ticking and I was digging my own premature grave. By 9 months in I had lost 100 pounds and at the 1 year mark I was down 110 pounds and I have maintained that 110 pound loss for exactly a year. I've been trying to lose the last 10 to 15 stubborn pounds for a year now. People aren't kidding when they say the last 10 are the hardest. No giving up for this girl. I will keep up the good fight and whether or not the pounds come off is a very small part of the big picture. My diabetes is well under control, blood pressure is on the low normal side, resting heart rate is low, total cholesterol is 143. I went from busting out of my size 24 to now fitting comfortably in a size 10 and fitness levels are amazing.

scan0014.jpg
    189520_10150152684986255_604361254_8053061_8088690_n.jpg
    fatfatfat.jpg
    009.jpg
    Cindywinterformal.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    CindyLouisProm2012.jpg

This last picture of me and my daughter in my old size 24 pants. This was made a year ago. She is now a 5th grader and has grown a lot this past year. I have continued recomping my body and I'm happy to say a full year later that she and I can still fit into my pants and zip them up. I will be making a new photo of this to share soon.
    006.jpg
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration!! You look fab and at least 10 years younger ... Well done! Please don't put it back on again - you've worked far too hard !!

Putting the weight back on ISN'T an option for me. Not happening.
  • madi_lumpkins
    madi_lumpkins Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look great, amazing job!
  • SHERRYCAN
    Options
    wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow is all I can say!!!
  • sabrinalindsay88
    Options
    OMG what a change! You look amazing :) well done :)
  • NinaBunni
    Options
    I am truely amazed!! Congratulations on your success, you look wonderful. I am new to mfp and would love to know how you managed to reach your goals. Keep on going, I know those last 10 will be gone before you know it!
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Love the picture of you and your daughter in your old pants. And I'm stunned at how much younger you look! Inspirational!
  • graciemom828
    Options
    You are amazing! :smile: :smile:
  • nicholasac
    Options
    Congratulations you look great !!!!!
  • fiferize
    fiferize Posts: 141
    Options
    You are the POSTER CHILD for this journey we are all on. Thank you so much for sharing. WOW what an inspiration you are to all of us! I don't have the guts to share mine just yet, but I am getting there. Maybe when I am at my goal wt.
  • pammee44
    pammee44 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing!
  • alicehill8
    alicehill8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ahhmazing!!!!!!!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Thank you. Picture #1 I am about 12 years YOUNGER than I am now :happy:
  • princesspamelatransformation
    Options
    Love the picture with you and your daughter in the jeans!!! Thanks for sharing and congratulation, you look awesome.
  • momswanson
    momswanson Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have to ask about extra/saggy skin. My goal is 100 pounds, I am down 71 at the moment, and man does my skin sag! Do you have that problem? If not, what have you done to avoid it/fix it?
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    I have to ask about extra/saggy skin. My goal is 100 pounds, I am down 71 at the moment, and man does my skin sag! Do you have that problem? If not, what have you done to avoid it/fix it?

No. I don't have a problem with it. I believe in lose it slow, life HEAVY weights, stay hydrated and genetics (which we have no control of there) play a role.
  • JeryJo
    JeryJo Posts: 5
    Options
    I am so excited for you! The difference is amazing but I bet you feel tons better (no pun intended!!!) You have a great body shape-gives me hope that I can follow in your footsteps.. Just did my measurements and I am like a barrel-want that hourglass that you have! Best of luck in your journey
  • lisag2007
    lisag2007 Posts: 130
    Options
    You look great! And much happier. Fantastic job!!
  • kattmcd
    kattmcd Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You, my dear...ROCK! What an inspiration. I really would like to hear your biggest bits of advice:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!