110 lbs Lost in Year One, 730 Consecutive Days, Pics!

Options

Replies

• JeryJo
    JeryJo Posts: 5
    Options
    I heard one guy on TV saying that he looked at his skin as battle scars and the battle was successful. Liked that idea as my skin is bad and know it will get worse. The last time I lost weight, I looked at my body and got so discouraged. Am better prepared this time around
  • JeryJo
    JeryJo Posts: 5
    Options
    Me too!
  • angiemarie_xo
    angiemarie_xo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look YOUNGER, but you are GLOWING!!!! You look so happy and free!

Congratulations! I know that you put a lot of hard work and time into this ... way to go!
  • tat2dzombiegirl
    tat2dzombiegirl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! I can't say anything that hasn't been said. I love that picture of your daughter and you in the pants. Thank you for sharing and inspiring all of us to keep going.
  • cartershealyn
    Options
    You look really good
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I couldn't think of anyone in the world more deserving of everything good in life. You are an amazing woman, wife, mother and friend. Here's to the next 15 and everything else your heart desires! :heart:
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I couldn't think of anyone in the world more deserving of everything good in life. You are an amazing woman, wife, mother and friend. Here's to the next 15 and everything else your heart desires! :heart:

You're so awesome. Thank you.
  • mylilee
    Options
    Can I just say that I really needed to read that today. You make what seems so impossible, possible. Thanks for being such an inspiration to us. I am rather new at using mfp. I've always been a weight watcher member. So far I am loving the calorie counting and I've been making small strides. I'm curious if eat all your calories or if you stayed under them. My son has had great success with mfp but he did stay under his recommended total. Thanks again!
  • wrgawife
    wrgawife Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    congrats you look Famazing!!!
  • khyer40
    Options
    You look awesome what an inspiration!!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Thanks.
  • Funmiloves
    Funmiloves Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    OH WOW!!!! Good on you girl, you look amazing!
  • tdeplanche
    tdeplanche Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! First time I came to look at your pics. You are an inspiration!! You absolutely do look 10 or more years younger!!!
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look like your daughter !! Incredible, well done xxx
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    You look like your daughter !! Incredible, well done xxx

Thank you.
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Journey WELL DONE!!!! Congratulations Beautiful!
  • PicNdazy
    PicNdazy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Never forget the feeling of 110 lbs less!
  • sblackwood77
    sblackwood77 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great. I am so encouraged by you. I joined MFP Jan 6th. weighing in at 281 lbs. and I am 5'7". all I can say is congrats to you, what a huge accomplishment!!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    wow, you look great. I am so encouraged by you. I joined MFP Jan 6th. weighing in at 281 lbs. and I am 5'7". all I can say is congrats to you, what a huge accomplishment!!

Thank you. Never give up. If I can do it, you can too :-)
  • lifesigns64
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!!!!!!! And so much younger in your current pics!! You are a true inspiration, thanks for posting pics!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!