In need of some encouraging friends...after Day 3..:)

Options

Replies

• memea83
    memea83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    :) I just waited for the cupboards to get empty...and then instead of buying the same old junk...I only bought the healthy stuff....so now I don't have a choice but to eat it...:)
  • terrypot
    Options
    You can add me I just started last Friday, my husband and I are trying to lose 15 lbs. I signed up for a 3 month challenge at my Cardi/weight boot camp. The challenge is going 4 days a week and eating all healthy foods, no processed or sodas. The boot camp consists of 56 minutes of intense cardio and weights. I usually do 2 days, so 4 will be a challenge to me.

I am trying hard to count all my calories, the weekends are the toughest, but I am getting much better at it after 5 days. You can too.

Good luck and keep in touch
  • kperez79
    Options
    Add me also. I need as much support as I can get. :)
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I've been on the site for a little over 30 days, so I guess I'm still new ;-) It took me this long to get into and post on the forums though. I'm always open for a little encouragement, whether it be giving or receiving so if you or anyone else wants to, please send a request!
  • terrypot
    Options
    Good for you on quiting smoking, if you can do that then you can that then you will have the willpower to lose weight.
  • cmcy24
    cmcy24 Posts: 17
    Options
    Please add me too! My 2nd day here, and also have 2 young children. Good luck!
  • bcampbell307
    Options
    I have just started (again) so I am here for you!!
  • Pgirl35
    Pgirl35 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to have you as a friend. I'm like you I need all the encouragment that I can get. It's a little tough doing it alone. Well good luck on your journey... :smile:
  • krmingua
    Options
    Feel free to add me. That is my favorite part of MFP is getting and receiving encouragement from other people trying to loose weight too.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Motivation train! I call being the caboose!
  • montgomeryswife
    Options
    I just got started yesterday after meeting with a registered dietician. I too have two children and my goal is to lose 50 pounds. I definitely need support and encouragement I am determined to do this but it's so hard doing it on my own!
  • CynTX82
    CynTX82 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me too! This is my 2nd attempt at mfp and I am committed to being succesful in reaching my goals. I need to lose about 50lbs and could also use friends and support! Good luck to you :)
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I had 100lb to lose after 2 kiddos but i am almost half way there so every1 feel free to add me and we can do this together :) x
  • eaturnermdt
    eaturnermdt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started using my account again about a week ago... Am determined to really stick to it this time. It feels different... Before I really wasn't so depressed and upset with my weight, but now I really know I need to change it... and I WANT TO! :)

I welcome any friends because I know we all need all the motivation we can get!!
  • LottiAnn
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I've just recently started and I have a long way to go so I'd love to give and get encouragement along the way!
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I try to be an encouragement to my MFP friends daily. :)
  • mevie666
    Options
    I need to loose 30 kilos but the road seems to be too far :(
  • gofurfan9395
    Options
    You can add me if you would like too... I'm on day 9 today!!!
  • Bexdragon
    Options
    I'd be happy for anyone to add me. I'm sure the more friends we have encouraging us the easier it should become?!!
  • savyjenn
    savyjenn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am new as well also with 2 kids and weight to shed, I am on day two.