Options

Replies

• teddyintown
    Options
    24 here. I'm adding you. :D
  • belisabethbrown
    belisabethbrown Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well...I'll be 20 in 3 weeks. Close enough. ;) I'm juggling college and work and lots of church activities while trying to get fit!
  • Km0714
    Km0714 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    19 is that close enough? add me!
  • go3gurl2go1
    Options
    I'm 24! I'm trying to improve my diet, learn more about health and fitness....oh and meet new, positive, motivated peeps!

Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • kaypat09
    kaypat09 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    20 here, feel free to add :)

17892839.png
  • jessbrown102910
    Options
    24 years old here... Lost 118 lbs so far... Could use more encouragement.... Everyone feel free to add me!!
  • kd1575a
    kd1575a Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    22. Looking to finally get on the right track! Just graduated college in December and looking to fix my bad college eating habits. I would love some supporters :)
  • amandrr
    Options
    I'm 22 and just graduated, and am now working my butt off but can't seem to lose my college weight. So now I'm counting calories with this app...feel free to add me :)
  • FCHW
    FCHW Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm 20! :) I would totally love more friends on here ! :D
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    20 year old here. Anyone feel free to add me! It's always nice making new friends.
  • ByronJP
    ByronJP Posts: 67
    Options
    24 here anyone may add me. I am doing a combo of cardio and strength training.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    21 here! add me :)
  • feline89
    Options
    23 also... looking for some support from others in my age group as well. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    we are young but nobody's getting any younger. let's support each other and look our best while we can :)
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    21 and in grad school here... I feel your pain. I'm about to send you a friend request!

Anyone else is more than welcome to add me as well :)
  • matcartmill
    matcartmill Posts: 98 Member
    Options

Everyone can add me. I accept all invites and try to motivate my friends as much as possible.

Thanks.
  • ws8996
    ws8996 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and graduated college last May. Still trying to work off that freshman 15 plus like another 30... Nice to know other people our age are on this site. Feel free to add me to support each other!
  • courtniesolis
    courtniesolis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 :-) feel free to add me anyone! I love seeing everyone's success, and i would be thrilled to have more friends for support (on both our ends).
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    22 from Sydney :drinker:
  • CeraMia
    Options
    25 here..
    I want some new friends too!!! :)