20-25 year old friends!

Options

Replies

• deticxe
    deticxe Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm 21! Anyone is free to add me! Love meeting and supporting new friends! :)
  • ealoeks
    Options
    24 here and anyone is free to add me. I just started so I'm kind of new to this.
  • senami632
    senami632 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    22 :) add up, guys xx
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am going to be 24 in April. I will send you a request!
  • merry_abandon
    merry_abandon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm 21! I'll add you, and anyone else is free to add me too!
  • chippopot
    chippopot Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i'm 24 and looking for new friends too! I'll add you and to anyone else who would like support, add me =)
  • AmandaEstes6
    AmandaEstes6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    21-In April will turn 22.
  • pmsinglikeaboss
    pmsinglikeaboss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    21 :) Add me if you'd like!
  • faupster
    faupster Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    22 this month on the 22

add me
  • jburns203
    jburns203 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yup! 25
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    23 ;)
  • vmarquez87
    Options
    I'm 25 years old and trying to get my "high school" body back. Just 10 lbs away from where I want to be!! Been on here for about 30 days and I need some friends :smile:
  • KaylaMack0215
    KaylaMack0215 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 25 but I'll be 26. That counts right!? Looking for friends to motivate me and share their tips,ideas and stories. Add me!
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    I'm 22! I just started this about a week ago and only thought you could add people via facebook and contacts o.o woops. Ill add you, and anyone feel free to add me please:)!
  • rizzy898
    rizzy898 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Soon to be 24. Always looking to improve my diet. Happy to give and receive any support or motivation. Feel free to add me x
  • kanvas92
    kanvas92 Posts: 7
    Options
    20 soon to be 21 just lookin for friends and motivation
    heres some inspiration for you guys (something i always tell other people to give them the confidence they need

"If things didn't come out the way you wanted them to today, tomorrow they will happen like they should"
  • bigjretrac
    bigjretrac Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    22 and in grad school!

Feel free to add me. My food diary is terrible because I've been under a bit of stress lately, but encouragement is always good :-)
  • MNtwentysomething
    Options
    25 so I barely made the cut off :) I'm also in grad school and looking to lose some weight before I have a million weddings this summer (and therefore a million pictures)

Definitely add me. I've started and stopped fitnesspal in the past so maybe getting some "friends" on here will help me stay focused.
  • SSarahh23
    SSarahh23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    22 here :) feel free to add!
  • kelseybkelsey
    kelseybkelsey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'll be 20 in less than a month. I am a sophomore in college, so I'm also squeezing workouts between classes and work.