it's the small things that count

Options
2»

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! Those are HUGE things in my world and I am so very proud of you!!

thank u :blushing:
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: GOOD FOR YOU!!! I recently posted on the message board that I myself ran for 17min straight on the treadmill which was a huge accomplishment for me so i can completely relate to you being proud of yours and you should be!! Keep up the good work!!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Those are great accomplishments you've made! I proud of myself for not eating ANY french fries for the past 6 weeks. This is huge for me considering I used to eat them at least 4 days a week. :tongue:
  • cjm0014
    cjm0014 Posts: 118
    Options
    I love hearing how wonderful everyone is doing! SO encouraging.

Whoever said it earlier...i second it!....My "wee" is clear and has been lately!

My HUGE accomplishment...I lapsed and binged for the first time in weeks a few days ago. Did I stay down, and say "welp, this week is shot, may as well consume everything in sight in obscene quatities"...nope. I got back on track. BIG deal for me!

Also. I have done SOME sort of physical activity 6/7 days of the pats few weeks! woot. keep it up, everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!