I think my cat is cheating on me........

Options
13»

Replies

• Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    You reffered to her as an "It". You don't deserve her Charlie!

I am guilty of so much worse.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    It goes out. Stays out all night. Then comes back to eat and sleep.... What should I do???

When it's out, change the locks
    Get a dog and make it jealous, it'll either come around and realize it was yours all along, or piss in your shoes in anger.

I had a girlfriend whose dog pissed in my shoes.

My previous dog crapped on my ex's clothes laying on the floor when I first started seeing him.

I'd call that a Service Dog.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Yes mine cheats on me. Goes to crazy lady down the road (serves tuna). To make it worse he brings another cat with him back to my place. So I guess that cat is cheating on someone else.

Can cats get std's? Never thought of that....

Nothing worse than a smelly cat, especially when they insist on rubbing there stink all over you.

Clean well groomed ones are usually ok???? .. sometimes ok?????? oh hell, take your chances, they worth it ;)

Sometimes the best packaging hides the worst merchandise.

Agreed But if the Cat REALLY smells .... nothing good there ... best just let her do her business somewhere else
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Yes mine cheats on me. Goes to crazy lady down the road (serves tuna). To make it worse he brings another cat with him back to my place. So I guess that cat is cheating on someone else.

Can cats get std's? Never thought of that....

Clean well groomed ones are usually ok???? .. sometimes ok?????? oh hell, take your chances, they worth it ;)

Sometimes the best packaging hides the worst merchandise.

Agreed But if the Cat REALLY smells .... nothing good there ... best just let her do her business somewhere else

Nothing worse than a smelly cat, especially when they insist on rubbing there stink all over you.
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    But I Bet the Big Dog still eat her if you decide to quit putting up with it .... but then what if you were Wrong about her??? Maybe she only has a "friend"?
  • spetermann190
    Options
    But then I guess I shouldn't just Assume your cat is female???? Tom cats are even worse about spreading their love (and stink) around .... Regardless ... dogs are usually much more loyal/useful/..... unless you have a rodent infestation!?!? I still say go with the Big Dog
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m26auhSShx1qgdys4o1_500.gif
  • spetermann190
    Options
    ^^ This made me LOL!!! Nice :)
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha, this is great. I was thinking about starting another thread, "My dog thinks I'm cheating on her". Whenever I come home from an adoption event, she sniffs me and gives me a look letting me know she doesn't appreciate me hanging out with other dogs.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    ^^ This made me LOL!!! Nice :)

You inspired me when you were talking about spreading their stink around :P
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Ugh, not sure why the gif isn't showing up :grumble: ..but here's the link...
    funny-gif-cat-troll.gif

http://themetapicture.com/media/funny-gif-cat-troll.gif

ROFL!
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Perhaps she's only cheating on the litter box...
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    We have this fat cat - part bobcat...fat, fat, fat.....huge cat!
    Neutered...
    And he goes around the neighborhood to friendly homes and eats all day.
    Bobcat knows who will feed him.
    And then he comes home stuffed and just plops down in the middle of the floor and sleeps for hours.
    It's like he died or something right in the middle of a room or the hall...wherever....:smokin:
    This all started after my wife put him on a diet.
    Bobcat was like "UP YOURS".....
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    She's with ME, ALL night long.