Looking for motivation/ accountability partners

Options
13»

Replies

• summerlcrow
    Options
    I'm new. I'm over 190 pounds and disgusted with myself. I'm at the end of the rope and have zero motivation. I need accountability in a bad way. I considered a personal trainer but just don't have the money. I want to start turbo fire but am afraid I'm too overweight... Has anyone done it? Please add me! I need all the motivation and accountability I can get! I will return the favor! Thanks!!!!!
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. I log everyday. And I try to Keep the WTG's and You can do it's on statuses and dairies. And I need someone to help kick my butt to exercise more than cleaning my house. LOL
  • tinassofit
    Options
    I want to Motivate... It makes me happy to do so... :D
  • aiiz22
    aiiz22 Posts: 6
    Options
    i just started yesterday and i need motivation as well i feel mest up in this body that not mind i hate looking in the mirrow so yea am in
  • alisondumb
    Options
    Im new to this but fed up of being like i am weight wise its really getting me down , need some motivation , support x
  • alisondumb
    Options
    There for you ! xxx
  • SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, been on here a year now and loving it :) Always help motivate and I'm on everyday :)

I wish everyone the best with their weight loss journey :flowerforyou:
  • jo1979jo
    Options
    feel free to add me, happy to support and motivate and be supported and motivated in return x
  • rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Heeey, don't suffer! enjoy eating what you like! I AM LOSING WEIGHT LOVING IT!. I have no secret formula. Add me if you like, look at my dairy. I just came from my foody holidays and doing great so far. I am always looking for MFP pals who enjoy food, food dairy peeking and need/provide encouragement. I have a small but yet, super great group of friends! Among them, I have one who is a fast food yedi, another ones very sweet and caring, an exercise animal, and a party girl! I enjoy them all! And I learn about their food choices and lifestyles.
  • luvnevrfails
    luvnevrfails Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I need accountability partners in a major way. I want to exercise 6 days a week(M-Sat) at least 30 min but I don't always do it because I get lazy.

So PLEASE add me and I will love to keep you all motivated as well...
  • phillyb2013
    phillyb2013 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi All:
    Yes I would love to join any of you in this journey. I am 55, married and I have two children 23 & 26. An empty nester now, lol....another reason to eat, lol....so I have been making changes and slowly loosing. This is my first time on mfp and I love it:-).

We are in the process of moving, which is exciting but not too much planned exercise at the moment, once settled I plan on being a regular in the complex's gym :-) free and close, lol!!!

I am at the heaviest I have ever been, including pregnancy weight, I feel sluggish and tired....so I need to loose for health reasons too.

Feel free to add me as a friend and view my diary and give me any pointers :-)

Good luck to everyone :smile: