What is your favorite breakfast?

Options

Replies

• papaganusht
    Options
    Lots of good ideas here. My favorite is 1/2 cup yogurt (I like the Dannon vanilla) + 1/2 cup blueberries + 1/4 cup Grape Nuts cereal.
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    scrambled egg beaters over warmed salsa, with feta cheese sprinkles, and a pice of fruit
  • littlebre33
    Options
    quick and easy.. scrambled eggs w/ spinach and goat cheese. Tea on the side :)
  • keelz2010
    keelz2010 Posts: 182
    Options
    McDonalds Sausage & Egg Muffin meal with hashbrowns, two pots of ketchup and a latte or s Full English Breakfast :)
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    - Rolled Quinoa oatmeal with PB, vanilla protein powder, strawberries, almonds
    - 2 egg whites, 1/4 cup cottage cheese
    - Green tea

- I eat this almost every morning. Loveeee it. It keeps me full, regular and energised :D
  • Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Pan-fried real bacon and scrambled eggs. NOM.
  • daynanyber
    Options
    What my favorite is and what I really eat are completely different lol. But I am currently eating 1 toasted piece of Dave's killer Whole Grain Bread or an English Muffin with a poached egg. Mind you I hate EGGS!!! But it's what is working for me now. I miss my cereal!
  • perficktangel
    perficktangel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    A toasted English muffin topped with mashed banana, vanilla yogurt mixed with peanut butter, and cinnamon (it's like a healthy cream filled donut)

or

Toast topped with sliced tomato, cottage cheese, basil, oregano, salt & pepper
  • waff23
    waff23 Posts: 4
    Options
    i am going to try all of these.

i usually just have a greek yogurt and lots of tea.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    another breakfast thread....... :sick:
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    2 favorite breakfasts:

Steel cut oatmeal with cinnamon and chopped walnuts. Topped with blueberries, chia seeds and coconut almond milk.

and

Dannon light and fit Greek vanilla yogurt with 1 TBSP sliced almonds and 1 tsp of chia seeds mixed in.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    almond milk. biscotti and coffee.

until they're gone I'll eat pizzelles with ricotta cheese with my almond milk and coffee.
  • LoveAlwaysAlisa
    LoveAlwaysAlisa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    1)Half a blueberry bagel with cream cheese and turkey sausage
    2) Plain oatmeal with butter, sweetener, cinnamon, and veggie sausage.
    3) 1 egg with pico de gallo and turkey bacon
    Minute Maid light (50 cals) with all of these. :)
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    4 egg whites and one reg egg. Sliced avocado and salsa. Maybe just maybe a flour shell but not often ..coffee coffee and more coffee.
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    almond butter on wholegrain toast...
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    eggs and toast
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    My absolute FAVORITE breakfast is Maneesh zataar and jibneh.... and then I like to pour tomatoes and onions on it and fold it in half and eat it.... Oh and avocados with honey..... and also just some pita bread with lebane spread on it. Course now I'm wheat free so all these things are just a fond memory.

Now what I ACTUALLY have for breakfast is 16 ounces of coffee, a scoop of protein powder and a quarter cup of skim milk.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Over easy eggs with some mangoes on the side and whole wheat toast with some butter.
  • bub_snig
    Options
    My favourite is a poached egg on a slice of multigrain toast with rescued salt bake beans poured on top and a coffee, but today I discovered the joys of frozen fruit.

Today I had some reduced sugar yogurt with cinnamon sprinkled on top, a cup of frozen fruit salad, a piece of multigrain toast with melted reduced fat and salt cheese and an iced coffee. It was amazing! I absolutely loved it
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream and bacon..

OR..

Biscuits, eggs, and bacon with sausage gravy all over them.

Mmmmmm.

And chocolate milk.

Oh wait you mean healthy? Oh..