What has fitnesspal got against us brits ?

Options
Ohhhhhhhhh the frustration of having to sign up to a state in California just to join mfp ! It wouldnt accept a UK postcode and made me say that I ;live in a place full of sunshine and gorgeous people..............no matter, when I am a little less chunky maybe I will visit the sunshine state.............happy days :)

Love and less calories to all the new members :)

Replies

• sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! And you chose Beverly Hills? Awesome!

I had no idea MFP had this problem. Sorry MFP is so ethnocentric... only us Americans want to get fit I guess ;)
  • hjdavies2326
    hjdavies2326 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Did you sign up on the app or website. It recognised my postcode as it stated on my profile england. I think I signed up on the app.
  • lyndaglass1
    Options
    I used the App on a tablet, maybe I should have used the laptop duhhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks Hun x:happy:
  • lyndaglass1
    Options
    We have McDonalds here as well to answer to ha ha :) x:laugh:
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    Thanks! I'm now craving a mcdonalds haha! Xx:laugh:
  • vbarrient
    vbarrient Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    OMG! Stay away from McDonalds!
  • mandolin87
    Options
    Well - studies have shown we USED to be the tallest in the world - us Americans..... NOW? You really want to know?? Here it comes ..... we are the fattest. I think that might be why they assume only us "FAT" Americans would use my MFP. Jk JK

Make's you think though.......

I live in CO - in the Rocky Mountains. We have a really hardcore fitness population. Cyclists training for the olympics, fighters, strong man contenders, iron man runners .... and more, come here to train because of the altitude. So I am with you - maybe when I am fitter - I will leave my house. It's awful feeling so --- dumpy, around those people!

Anyways..... Good Luck losing Ladies.

Sorry you can't be true to your UK residence. Hopefully they will ammend that soon! Maybe click the feedback link and leave a suggestion? :)
  • magiccatwearsatux
    Options
    I AM from the Sunshine state. Raised in San Diego, now living in Palm Springs. Trust me, we're not all pretty and fit ;-) . And actually, I'm the palest of the cousins and the rest of them all live up in Washington State!
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    I refuse to eat it after getting food poisoning them:noway:
  • lyndaglass1
    Options
    Thanks! I'm now craving a mcdonalds haha! Xx:laugh:

step away lol x
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I can't recall MFP asking about where I come from... maybe I need to check my profile to figure that I am maybe posting from Alaska or something?
  • lyndaglass1
    Options
    Well - studies have shown we USED to be the tallest in the world - us Americans..... NOW? You really want to know?? Here it comes ..... we are the fattest. I think that might be why they assume only us "FAT" Americans would use my MFP. Jk JK

I live in CO - in the Rocky Mountains. We have a really hardcore fitness population. Cyclists training for the olympics, fighters, strong man contenders, iron man runners .... and more, come here to train because of the altitude. So I am with you - maybe when I am fitter - I will leave my house. It's awful feeling so --- dumpy, around those people!

Sorry you can't be true to your UK residence. Hopefully they will ammend that soon! Maybe click the feedback link and leave a suggestion? :)
  • lyndaglass1
    Options

• lyndaglass1
    Options
    Forgive me, I Promise I will learn how to reply properly................thick blonde !
  • lyndaglass1
    Options
    I AM from the Sunshine state. Raised in San Diego, now living in Palm Springs. Trust me, we're not all pretty and fit ;-) . And actually, I'm the palest of the cousins and the rest of them all live up in Washington State!

We Brits LURVE the USA.....................all of it :):wink:
  • BelindaBinny
    Options
    Forgive me, I Promise I will learn how to reply properly................thick blonde !

Not thick babes just need to learn how this thing works!!! Took me a while and I'm brunette!!! :-)
  • Lalouse
    Lalouse Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You shoulda picked New York instead of Cali :)
  • lyndaglass1
    Options

Not thick babes just need to learn how this thing works!!! Took me a while and I'm brunette!!! :-)

Feel better now lol x
  • lyndaglass1
    Options
    You shoulda picked New York instead of Cali :)

Been to NYC a couple of times and adore it..............I felt the need for sunshine and oranges lol xxx
  • heidimaggott78
    Options
    That's odd.It picked mine up and I'm in deepest darkest Africa