What's your response when you get dumped?

Options

Replies

• gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Ive just been half 'dumped' (its complicated lol) but my responce to it was, ''f*** it, im off to the gym, thats more important anyhow'' (with watery eyes and a croaky voice lol)
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    I have never been dumped. I have, however, caught my first wife butt naked in the back seat of a mustang with a minor league baseball player......

its pretty much the same, right?
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    "it's not then end of the world" - went home made myself some tetley tea with (possibly a whole packet of ) digestive biscuits (It wasn't an earl grey moment) woke up the next day and went full blown shopping, then jogging that night (followed my Earl grey in trackies and a vest) that was a few years back

Strong believer of picking yourself up after a relationship, if it's ment to be it'll be....until then "make your ex jealous" is the way I prefer to live after a break up
  • KatyCrum6969
    KatyCrum6969 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have never been dumped. I have, however, caught my first wife butt naked in the back seat of a mustang with a minor league baseball player......

Lolol, OUCHHH. How'd you take that!?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! a 19 year old just told us to grow up!

Ive decided this fantastic freaking news means that I am 16 and jailbait for the rest of the day!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

oh, ouch... sorry to read that.
  • OlyOtis
    OlyOtis Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Have you seen my shotgun and my shovel.
  • Diyah13
    Diyah13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    It's been a while, but depending on the circumstances, I usually wish them well in the future and go on my way to cry alone. Then, I put my heart and soul into exercising and learning something new.
  • animefiend7
    animefiend7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Usually when I get dumped it goes like this:
    Day 1: How the hell did I get single again?
    Day 2: PLEASE TAKE ME BACK!!!1!!1!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!!
    Day 3: I hate them. Why did I do this in the first place.
    Day 4: OMG! I have so much money now...
    Day 5: Man, I am hungry today

By day 5, I am about normal again.
  • vblair77
    vblair77 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    hmmm...being dumped SUCKS...but I generally just said "ok...good luck...goodbye" and hoped to never run into them in public LOL
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    serious response i used when a guy said he didn't want to see me anymore:

"that's fine, you had a small penis anyways."

the guy was a total douche bag and thought he could get anyone...he has been single for a long time now.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I've only been dumped once, and it was BRUUUUUUUUTAL. I chased the man around the house trying to claw his face off. Hey, the guy was cheating on me with my best friend and I'd just birthed our second son... so sue me.

Since then, I meet dumpage with a fierce helping of "Good riddance."

I laughed at the chasing around part, read the second half and thought GOOD FOR YOU (should've caught him though...and her whilst you were at it !) !! :bigsmile:
  • vblair77
    vblair77 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Usually when I get dumped it goes like this:
    Day 1: How the hell did I get single again?
    Day 2: PLEASE TAKE ME BACK!!!1!!1!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!!
    Day 3: I hate them. Why did I do this in the first place.
    Day 4: OMG! I have so much money now...
    Day 5: Man, I am hungry today

By day 5, I am about normal again.

LOL this is great!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize we were together?

LOL
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    breakup_zps0d26f7dd.jpg
  • Countryboy_
    Options

oh, ouch... sorry to read that.

Its ok. He was a goober. It was probably the only home run he ever hit....
  • peckish_pomegranate
    peckish_pomegranate Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Oh wow OP, you really burned me. Guess I'll go cry about it to Avril Levine and write in my password journal. Maybe when I get un-engaged, dye my hair brown, and find some other *kitten* boyfriend I'll be sure to use a clever demeaning retort just because someone didn't want to be with me anymore and I couldn't deal so I can be a real adult just like you. <3

And yes, it's pink. You can tell your colors right?
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Man some of y'all need to grow up.
    How so, seemingly wise and mature woman with (is that pink?) hair.
    LOL Pink...very classy.
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I don't have a verbal response. I cycle women like I cycle calories.
    Such a romantic. Be mine?:flowerforyou:
  • Countryboy_
    Options

Lolol, OUCHHH. How'd you take that!?

I tried to kill them both...but fortunately (in hindsight) his 1990 mustang was faster than my 1988 toyota 4wd pickup.