• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: to everyone

:smooched:
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    I'm going to post this quote because I thought it was funny and this thread reminded me of it. Please know that it is in NO WAY directed at the OP whom I am certain is a wonderful person.

"No matter how good she (he) looks, someone, somewhere is tired of her (his) s***."

awe hell, I'm sure my ex would raise his hand... sometimes I'M tired of my own s***.

:drinker:

hell. you could probably get about 50 people off MFP alone who hate me... anyone wanna volunteer? :laugh:
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Intersting my divorce seems to be doing the same thing to me......
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Nice! Being out of a relationship can be a great motivator.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    You also gained about 400,000 lbs of hungry, sarcastic, smart-*kitten*, sex starved MFP friends.
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    You also gained about 400,000 lbs of hungry, sarcastic, smart-*kitten*, sex starved MFP friends.

funny, they're alot easier to carry than 165 pounds of narcissism and controlling behavior focused solely at me!
    tho... the narcissism is much funnier on them... maybe cuz we're not married!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Would love details on your work outs!.... aside from the divorcing :wink:
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    You look amazing my friend! I would get on the boxing thing if I wasn't a chicken!
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    You look amazing my friend! I would get on the boxing thing if I wasn't a chicken!

you have no reason to be chicken! You are already kick *kitten* and in shape, boxing would come naturally for you!
  • MireyGal76
    Options

I will see if I can pull something together and post it. :)

Until then, this is what some of my workouts have looked like. Being a separated mom who works full time with two kids 5 & 7, I simply cannot fit in workouts 5x a week... so I tend to do one *kitten* blaster workout and then a few smaller 300 - 400 calorie burns...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MireyGal76/view/last-nights-1600-calorie-burn-boxing-444363
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing. I love your stomach and the tattoo
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    HELLL YES!!!

yeah, I don't want to gain that kinda weight again...and yes, I mean I don't want to marry again.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options

I will see if I can pull something together and post it. :)

Until then, this is what some of my workouts have looked like. Being a separated mom who works full time with two kids 5 & 7, I simply cannot fit in workouts 5x a week... so I tend to do one *kitten* blaster workout and then a few smaller 300 - 400 calorie burns...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MireyGal76/view/last-nights-1600-calorie-burn-boxing-444363

• stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Hoping my wife doesn't read this and decide to lose this 187 pound lump of unsightly fat.
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    Hoping my wife doesn't read this and decide to lose this 187 pound lump of unsightly fat.

hoping if your wife did read it, she would realize that I'm joking...

*moment of brutal honesty*
    the pain that has come from the separation, divorce, and adjustment to living alone has been immeasurable - like a fist squeezing my heart until the tears flow from my eyes. I cry at the drop of a hat, and fight depression every single night my girls are not with me. I often cry more than I laugh, and I laugh a hell of a lot. I box to handle the rest.

I don't advocate divorce unless it's absolutely necessary. it is NOT the easy way out.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

hoping if your wife did read it, she would realize that I'm joking...

*moment of brutal honesty*
    the pain that has come from the separation, divorce, and adjustment to living alone has been immeasurable - like a fist squeezing my heart until the tears flow from my eyes. I cry at the drop of a hat, and fight depression every single night my girls are not with me. I often cry more than I laugh, and I laugh a hell of a lot. I box to handle the rest.

I don't advocate divorce unless it's absolutely necessary. it is NOT the easy way out.

Oh, she most certainly would realize you are joking, as am I. I'd like to think I'm a pretty good husband, and far from useless - even if I am still a 187 pound lump of fat ;) I don't think she'll be kicking me to the curb just yet.