Options

Replies

• sljohn84
    sljohn84 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I could use some motivating buddies as well :) Add me if youd like :tongue:
  • leopardjunkie
    Options
    GG - if you are not happy with a pic of you....choose a pic that motivates or inspires you :)
  • noni79
    noni79 Posts: 5
    Options
    You are welcome to add me.... I could use all the motivation/support I can get.... and I'm willing to support and courage you along the way as well. :)
  • winyfreebyrd
    Options
    Same here. I need friends.
  • Melissakay1222
    Melissakay1222 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm new to the site also! :)
  • pamiebarreto
    Options
    I need some friends, i'm fell so lonelly in here, i need support,I need people who go through the same problems every day and fight to get a workout, add me please, i live in Brazil, And my English is not very good, but I can understand everything, only complicate me to write, but with the patience to do everything.
  • workoutchick
    workoutchick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • savingsunday
    savingsunday Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'd love to have more people to help motivate me :)
  • dyneece
    Options
    I just started this today. Found it by accident and I need friends too. Add me too! :happy:
  • marine71
    Options
    feel free to add me. I love to hike and trail run and I am big on fresh seasonal local organic food...as much as my budget allows me to be
  • nwood2691
    nwood2691 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me too! I have only been on here for about 1 week but I am loving it so far!
  • jrhodo
    jrhodo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    GG, just think of your picture now as BEFORE. I made sure I used one that's not so flattering so that when I lose all the weight it will be a great constrast!
  • VeronicaAM
    Options
    Welcome I am very new also
  • clcole522
    clcole522 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have been using this website off and on for a couple of years now...Having support from others who are on the journey is a great thing!! I sent you a request Jessie and I look forward to getting to know y ou and meeting others who share similar goals. Please feel free to add me :)
  • kkompoles
    Options
    I am in the same boat and have been doing this all my adult life. I am 63 years old and still trying to lose in order to be healthy for the first time in my life. It if tough but with God's help and friends who will help me keep on track I will do this. Feel free to ad me to your friends list. Bye for now, Kay
  • bethw123b
    Options
    Ive just returned and could do with some support and encouragement!
    :happy:
  • mindovermattergp
    Options
    me, me, me!!! I need some friends too :)
  • val95kb
    val95kb Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would like more friends too! I can always use more motivation!
  • thegirtle
    Options
    i joined a week ago and have only onr friend so far so feel free to add me
  • allday2
    allday2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Add me as well!!