I need some friends!

Options

Replies

• tcox69
    tcox69 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. I started with not knowing anyone on this site and have picked up a few friends myself. Everyone can use some extra motiviation!!!:smile:
  • zippihdeeduda
    zippihdeeduda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Please feel free to add me :)
  • CandiSki
    CandiSki Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! :) Anyone can add me...
  • coachneal50
    Options
    add me!!!! :) would be easy if we could check mark each of you to add?
  • lola8403
    lola8403 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You could add me too if you like :)
  • tamberlei
    Options
    hi
    i joined the site a long time go but never got to use it because i found myself pregnant but im back and raring to go feel free to add me it would b nice to have some friends so we could motivate eachother to do well :)
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    feel free to add here too. I usually always comment on the success of my friends and help motivate when they might fall short (and we all fall short) I also interject a lil humor from time to time. :)
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too!!! :flowerforyou: (Except sales people....please don't bother)
  • arynyoungless
    arynyoungless Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I have some friends on here, but as the weeks move forwards, they seem to be on less and less. So the more the merrier!!
  • justvap1
    Options
    add me please
  • sierrajordon
    sierrajordon Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    your welcome to add me too! and anyone else can also(:
  • hkopenhaver
    Options
    I added several of you...feel free to add me if I missed anyone :-) I'm new and new some friends too!! :-)
  • JennyY27
    Options
    Hi! I don't have many friends on here either, and it seems like we have a similar goal! It'd be cool to be friends to motivate each other and reach our goals :)
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    hello all. we all need friends...add me if anyone would like. the bigger the circle, the stronger we become. stay focused, stay positive. the finish line is just around the corner...and soon we will all be crossing it!
  • kristinlc88
    kristinlc88 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm 230 right now, working toward at least 170 by September.

Could definitely use some friends in the same boat, as right now it's looking like a pretty daunting task...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Yeah me too. I'm new to this and don't do FB so I'm figuring it all out. You can add me as a friend, read my bio first and decide if my eating plan is something that you can tolerate looking at because I'm not sure if it shows up on your thing. The only person who friended me so far was a lady who I can see what she eats, don't know if she can see mine, and when I've commented on her thingie she didn't reply. Maybe I took too long in accepting her friend request, I don't know etiquette on that kind of thing since I don't FB.
  • JennyY27
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want! I think community support really helps :)
  • dminchew13
    Options
    Hi! I'm Diane. I just started yesterday. Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • thegirtle
    Options
    WHO EVER WANTS TO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME, CAN DO WITH ALL THE ENCOURAGE AND ADVICE I CAN GET !
    :happy:
  • JennyY27
    Options
    Hi! I saw your post about needing some friends. I need support and motivation too. I speak Spanish and I am currently learning some Portuguese :) It'd be cool to be friends and support/motivate each other :)