Post weight losses. Hold me accountable (Thanks!)

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• ksgirl
    ksgirl Posts: 14
    Options
    Okay, it's been one week and I've lost 4 pounds. Weigh in this morning 146 lbs, 21 pounds to go.
    Kelly
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Gained a litte, weighed in today at 171.4 but have lost in increments on all areas of the body so I'm okay with that. I have been working on strength training so the cardio kinda slipped by. but that is alright, it's snowing and I'm going out a little later to snowshoe so there is my cardio:bigsmile:
    :flowerforyou: for all the hard work you guys are doing. ~Karen
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I'm back on track!

1/10/08-129.8
    1/14/08-128.8

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just started this today. Did a website like this before and I know this really helps. I was up to 260 at my heaviest, got down to 197 summer of 2006 then got into a great relationship and well, got fat and happy again, darn! Now I'm back up to 220. Not terrible but definitly not the direction I want to go in. Particularly since I ended up having emergency back surgery this summer due to a herniated disc that was crushing the nerves in my back and made it so I couldn't walk.

So, here are my goals.

2lbs a week average
    Work out 5 days a week at least 45 minutes
    Stay away from sugar! I get one chocolate treat a day, like a Frango.
    Eat balanced meals that are high in protein and good carbs
    No white (processed carbs) in the evening

Only drink alcohlic bev 1 night a week (this one is hard cause I like to go out on the weekends):drinker:

I want to be down to 175 by the anniversary of my surgery, which will be June 27th. So, that's 5 months to lose 45lbs.

So, by next monday I should be at 218.

:smile:
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    A better week after the holidays! :smile:

1/7 - 171.4
    1/14 - 169.0

Another 9 lbs and I will hit the halfway mark!! :drinker:

*liz*
  • CamCam
    CamCam Posts: 43
    Options
    I started Jan. 3 at 213 now Im 211.5

This past weekend was horribe. yesterday I had an ice cream cone, a bacon cheeseburger, soda and fried chicken. On Sat. I had 2 ginger ales, 3 bag of chips and more fried chicken. just killed what ever little progress I made.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,058 Member
    Options
    I started Jan. 3 at 213 now Im 211.5

This past weekend was horribe. yesterday I had an ice cream cone, a bacon cheeseburger, soda and fried chicken. On Sat. I had 2 ginger ales, 3 bag of chips and more fried chicken. just killed what ever little progress I made.

Don't be too hard on yourself, and try to do something to change whatever made your choices happen. Like don't have ice cream and chips in the house, or have someone hide them from you.

This process is difficult, no doubt about it.

I struggle with overeating still. I lost 23 pounds really easily in two and a half months. Now I'm stuck at 171 for two and a half months. Even though I have really started exercising more, it still won't go down. Late night is still a problem and every morning I vow to NOT eat late at night. Yet, many times I still do.
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Okay, it's been one week and I've lost 4 pounds. Weigh in this morning 146 lbs, 21 pounds to go.
    Kelly

4lbs in one week is great! Keep it up!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Started last Monday and 3lbs lost as of yesterday. This morning the scale was 2 lbs lighter too but I am not goiing to include that, I didn't even eat anything yet!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    That's the way you should be weighing yourself dulceluva.
    In the morning, nekkid, after going potty & before eating or drinking anything.

• dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    You ARE right, I should but I figured my first weigh-in wasn't in the morning and I wanted an accurate reading. For my next weigh-in, its gonna be in the morning and after nice potty :P
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    :wink:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,058 Member
    Options
    That's the way you should be weighing yourself dulceluva.
    In the morning, nekkid, after going potty & before eating or drinking anything.

...........potty talk..................singing..................oh, and "nekkid".............this is fun again! :laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    potty all the time potty all the time potty all the tiiime!
    Silly Cheryl!:laugh:

• kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    weigh in day!

1/14/ 08 171.0
    1/21/08 168.2

Hey anyone, help here needed. I only seem to be losing on the bottom half (granted it was biggerlol) but I have been doing an upper body workout and I'm not losing on top. I don't want to be lopsided:sad: :tongue: