Hey Handsome / Beautiful! What makes you melt?

Options

Replies

• jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    sry dude doesnt happen to me
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I sometimes call my husband Daddy.

Eww this freaks me out....an ex said to me once "come to daddy" BLEURGH!!!!

:noway:
  • ashesmf
    ashesmf Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Whispering! Doesn't have to be anything sweet/romantic. Just whispering in my ear. I don't know why I'm like that.
  • mghanie
    mghanie Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    This post makes me sad that i dont have a man :( but when i do have one i cant wait to find the things that he does that will make me melt :)
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Accents, multi lingual and confidence coupled with intelligence.

I've had sooo many net flings with Germans, Norwegians and Dutch guys, and girls, cos it just gets me going xD

The Czech girls at work. Love their accent and the way they drop words- especially "the" - and struggle with English. Music to my ears! And sometimes when they are in a conference call, they all speak Czech. Swoon time!

15800624.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bandedsandi
    bandedsandi Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    This post makes me sad that i dont have a man :( but when i do have one i cant wait to find the things that he does that will make me melt :)

Yep...!
  • Caged_Heat
    Options
    I melt several times a day. Doesn't take much.
    Honesty IS the best policy! Hey, it's a GOOD thing!

15800624.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Caged_Heat
    Options
    I sometimes call my husband Daddy.
    I bet you do... :smokin:

(Oops, did I say that out loud?) :blushing:
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    just a nice smile does it for me!!!!!:wink:
  • Caged_Heat
    Options
    For me it is Honey, Baby, or Darlin! I love the good ol southern country boys!!!!!!! Panties drop! LOL
    If I was a chick, Southern boys sayin' "Darlin" would do it for me too. I used to sit in my cubicle and practice singing in a deep bass voice, "You don't have to call me darlin'... darlin'" over and over again. Then they moved me up from the basement...

Note to self: Brush up on accents and BUY SOME BOOTS, DAMN IT!
  • Caged_Heat
    Options
    I once met a young lady from New York. She was flirting and I really just ignored her. But then she said, "okay papi" I don't know what happened to my heart or knees or if something hit me over the head, but ever since then being called papi with a new york accent is the one.
    ^ This! I love being called Papi! I wish someone would actually call me Papi!

(Mmm, my list has already gone way beyond Hey handsome!)
  • beklew159
    beklew159 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Used to be "Hi georgeous". Now it's "Daddys' home"!

So sweet! :)
  • Caged_Heat
    Options
    When a guy winks at me unexpectedly. Total strangers have flustered me that way.
    Me too. I stop dead in my tracks, lose track of what I'm saying, stare hexed for a few moments, probably blush, lose about 10 gallons of confidence and then can't stop thinking of the guy for a good deal afterwards who I of course now consider hot and manly where I might have formerly only considered him ok.
    Exactly!
    My wife says that always does it for her - when I wink. She says I don't wink at her enough. I tell her if I winked all the time, it wouldn't be special any more. So far I'm getting away with that...
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    When eye contact happens and he winks and smiles genuinely. OMG
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Baby girl. When someone calls me baby girl I melt. Dont know why
  • kimbolay7
    kimbolay7 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Babe & beautiful. I go crazy! :)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Don't have a name, just an action...

When a guy opens the door for me and lets me go first =) I blush 100% of the time.

This. I have a guy friend who was brought up to be very nice to women, and he opens doors for me all the time. Even pulled my chair out for me at dinner! Makes me blush.

I like "my love" and "my darling", such quaint old fashioned expressions but there's really no way to misinterpret them. Genuinely only used to your love or darling... ANY old person can be "sweetheart" :P

Also, "You're so beautiful." Red from ear to ear, instantly. I've only had about 3 people in my entire life call me beautiful, so it really hits hard.
  • rxman13
    rxman13 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    when i catch a lady looking at me..it does happen sometimes lol
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    The smile...ear to ear that makes the eyes crinkle in the corners and calls my "baby." There are three people total in my life who have called me baby. Gets me every time.
  • firemanfive0
    firemanfive0 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    A cheeky sense of humour and amazing body too !

how about an amazing sense of humor and a cheeky body? :bigsmile: