Supernatural (the tv show)?

Options

Replies

• LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I used to watch the show religiously. I lost interest about halfway through season 6 because the plot of the show just started getting really convoluted, like they ran out of real story ideas and were just pulling stuff out of their *kitten* every week. Tried getting back into it since, but just can't. It's just not what it used to be.

It's obvious that it was planned for 5 seasons. I wasn't a fan of Season 6 but I loved the last 2 seasons!
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Dude. I am an obsessive. Run a fandom blog, have merch, cosplay as Cas, the whole shebang. Supernatural literally ruined my life. There are no words for how much I love that show. Did you see the PCAs? I voted for Supernatural, was so pleased it won! Also, as a fan of the show, you are now the proud owner of a PCA because SPNfamily won best fandom! YAY!
  • chatter27
    chatter27 Posts: 121
    Options
    i dont have a fav episode but love the eye of the tiger moment

I agree, I don't have a favorite episode, but that has to be one of my favorite scenes.
  • elizarae11
    Options
    i started watching it on netflix a few months ago and i am on the 5th season right now. i just can't seem to get through it though. like, i've loved it up to this season but i'm just kind of stuck now. maybe i need to watch something else for awhile or something. my favorite episode so far is the one with the lucky rabbit foot and sam can just like barely walk. haha. i died laughing watching that one.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    Dude. I am an obsessive. Run a fandom blog, have merch, cosplay as Cas, the whole shebang. Supernatural literally ruined my life. There are no words for how much I love that show. Did you see the PCAs? I voted for Supernatural, was so pleased it won! Also, as a fan of the show, you are now the proud owner of a PCA because SPNfamily won best fandom! YAY!

I told my parents I won a PCA and they just looked at me like :huh:
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I love Supernatural!!! Honestly my favorite episodes are from the first few seasons where they just strictly hunted before purgatory and all that. I do love Cas though!
  • LadyZephyr
    Options

I told my parents I won a PCA and they just looked at me like :huh:

I put that *kitten* on my CV. I am a proud member of the SPNfamily and god damnit that PCA is as much mine as it is every other fans. We earned that.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!! Huge fan of Dean... Agree with PP---when Dean is going his air guitar!!!

steve_jensen_jam.jpg
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I love it. Hate the angel arc. I don't have a favorite episode but I have many, many least favorites.

I always say the only reason I kept watching past Season 2 was because of the hotness level of the main actors. With Sam and Dean I would have quit this show.
  • LadyZephyr
    Options
    Oh and I can't really choose my favourite episode. I'm a Destiel shipper so I deconstruct and analyse every episode, read the actual scripts and write what are basically essays on my favourite Dean/Cas scenes. I'm so excited for the new episodes. It's been too long. I can't function without Spn. When it's between seasons I just can't. I can't even tell you how many hours I've spent in tears because of that damn show. SO MANY FEELS.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    Oh and I can't really choose my favourite episode. I'm a Destiel shipper so I deconstruct and analyse every episode, read the actual scripts and write what are basically essays on my favourite Dean/Cas scenes. I'm so excited for the new episodes. It's been too long. I can't function without Spn. When it's between seasons I just can't. I can't even tell you how many hours I've spent in tears because of that damn show. SO MANY FEELS.

ALL THE FEEEEELZ
  • LadyZephyr
    Options

ALL THE FEEEEELZ

WHAT DO I DO WITH ALL OF THESE FEELS?
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options

ALL THE FEEEEELZ

I have feeling the new episode this week (or coming week) is going to be full of feelz passed on the previews.
  • LadyZephyr
    Options

ALL THE FEEEEELZ

I have feeling the new episode this week (or coming week) is going to be full of feelz passed on the previews.

Torn and Frayed! It's a simple fact that we're leading up to a huge heart-to-heart between Dean and Cas. Every time they start having an emotional conversation they get interrupted. Like, when Cas confessed to Dean he was suicidal (My heart just exploded) and Dean just crumbles, and THE MOOSE INTERRUPTS THEM. BAD MOOSE.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit of a Chicken. I used to watch that show at my old job, never in my home. Show is scary .
  • Tdacks
    Tdacks Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Oh the Winchester boys, oh my. My favorite part of the series is the beginning of the last episode of every season... Carry On My Wayward Son. I get inappropriately emotional at that moment. Dang, lady, it is just a tv show about cute boys and monsters, and apparently I am 15 years old.
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Cannot remember my favorite episode but I love love love lurve Dean...Sam needs a hair cut...but Dean is gorgeous...sigh...might have to watch an episode now...
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options

ALL THE FEEEEELZ

Torn and Frayed! It's a simple fact that we're leading up to a huge heart-to-heart between Dean and Cas. Every time they start having an emotional conversation they get interrupted. Like, when Cas confessed to Dean he was suicidal (My heart just exploded) and Dean just crumbles, and THE MOOSE INTERRUPTS THEM. BAD MOOSE.

RIGHT?! Ugh. I wanted to punch him in the face every time he'd poke his giant Moose head in!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Favorite Episode Swan Song. The way they had the narrator talking about the car.. freaking heck that episode still gives me chills.
  • LadyZephyr
    Options

ALL THE FEEEEELZ

RIGHT?! Ugh. I wanted to punch him in the face every time he'd poke his giant Moose head in!

I like you.