Supernatural (the tv show)?

Options

Replies

• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to do a photo op with Misha if I go to the Chicago Con. I hope to Moose Hunt at San Diego Comic Con!

Have you been to SDCC before? Doctor Who is pretty big there also (I snooped your profile). Year before last we got the coolest Doctor Who tattoo sleeves. Last year they gave out foamy Dalek hats which were not as awesome.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    crowleyho.gif

oh, and we cannot forget Crowley!!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to do a photo op with Misha if I go to the Chicago Con. I hope to Moose Hunt at San Diego Comic Con!

Have you been to SDCC before? Doctor Who is pretty big there also (I snooped your profile). Year before last we got the coolest Doctor Who tattoo sleeves. Last year they gave out foamy Dalek hats which were not as awesome.

This will be my 3rd year. I actually run a website dedicated to SDCC and a few others Cons. I'm able to get press passes because of it. It's such a crazy time but worth it!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Love the show, but I have to admit I have spent the last several seasons wishing Sam would get a haircut and put on a little more body fat, more like he was in the beginning.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    Love the show, but I have to admit I have spent the last several seasons wishing Sam would get a haircut and put on a little more body fat, more like he was in the beginning.

I can't even picture him with short hair anymore. It's a fun way to tell what season you're watching though :laugh:
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    This will be my 3rd year. I actually run a website dedicated to SDCC and a few others Cons. I'm able to get press passes because of it. It's such a crazy time but worth it!

Lucky you! It seems to be getting harder and harder to get your hands on tickets (more expensive too). Last year we were only able to get 2 days (damn website glitches) but this year we managed to get 4 day w/preview night so yay!
  • KentClark
    KentClark Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Chancellork....what episode is that from?
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options

Lucky you! It seems to be getting harder and harder to get your hands on tickets (more expensive too). Last year we were only able to get 2 days (damn website glitches) but this year we managed to get 4 day w/preview night so yay!

Yay!

Yeah, everything is a madhouse now from getting tickets to getting a hotel. One year my friend was only able to get 2 days. Luckily we found a condo for this year! No Hotel Hell for us!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    Yay!

Yeah, everything is a madhouse now from getting tickets to getting a hotel. One year my friend was only able to get 2 days. Luckily we found a condo for this year! No Hotel Hell for us!

I can't even imagine. We live in San Diego so it's nice not having to worry about that. The first time we went was in '03 and we were able to get Friday and Saturday tix a few days before the event. It has definitely changed since then.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    Yay!

I can't even imagine. We live in San Diego so it's nice not having to worry about that. The first time we went was in '03 and we were able to get Friday and Saturday tix a few days before the event. It has definitely changed since then.

I actually get emails from people asking if I can get them tickets. I'm like uh...it's hard enough to get approved for press....they don't just give us free tickets to hand out :laugh:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    whycasisntdead_zpse06ceb55.jpg

pft, it's totally b/c chuck plays favorites
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I want to know what the Angels have instore for Cas. I'm sure it's not good :mad:
  • MrsT99
    MrsT99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Fav episode is when sam is in a timeloop. Im half way season 4 now but got all episodes

I was going to say the same thing.......the Groundhog Day one.. in particular when Sam is shouting what Dean is about to say to prove to him and they shout things at the same time
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm an angel of the Lord.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I'm an angel of the Lord.

I :heart: YOU

LOL
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I just LOVE Supernatural!! I actually started watching it because I heard the characters were from Lawrence, KS and that is where I went to college haha. After the first few episodes I fell in LOVE!

I actually prefer the earlier episodes to the ones now...there was just something about the dynamic between the brothers and how each episode was a different case that has kinda been lost now..
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Has anyone been to a Supernatural Convention?

I'm hoping to go to the one in Chicago this October :heart:

THERE ARE SUPERNATURAL CONVENTIONS!!!!!????
    WHERE CAN I FIND THIS INFORMATION!?!
  • colourfulchaos
    colourfulchaos Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Love this show! Although I kinda feel like they're losing it, I wasn't a huge fan of season 7--haven't seen any of 8 yet. Still love Dean, and Cass, though--Cage Heat: "I learned that from the pizza man." :laugh:
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m9ir18YX6A1ruqp9ro1_500.gif

loved it

grrr edit
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Been a fan since the beginning. Nice to see other fans, no one I know watches it!