Not Nice NSV

Options
13»

Replies

• TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I just don't think it's worth spouting opinions where they're not wanted. The OP has reached her goal (Go you!) but for some of us it takes longer. I'm 26 almost 27 and I'm still 40 pounds over. Not to mention one biscuit/cake/crisp/pastry is not going to kill anyone. Maybe she saved her calories for that in the morning? The point is...who is anyone else to know?

If the comments weren't received positively then where IS the positive?

If someone at work told me to put the cookie down, I would tell them to mind they're own business. :3
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    If someone at work told me to put the cookie down, I would tell them to mind they're own business. :3

You are much stronger than I! I would be willing to bet that I would walk away without it and break down and cry... but I come from having my weight be made fun of a lot by people who should have supported me growing up.
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options

You are much stronger than I! I would be willing to be that I would walk away without it and break down and cry... but I come from having my weight be made fun of a lot by people who should have supported me growing up.
    Pftt...hehe. Being a female who used to be 350 pounds...it's not strength, it's a BS shield.
    Though if I'm completely honest it probably would have made me cry when I was alone, so I feel you. <3
  • BranMuffin947
    BranMuffin947 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I agree with you!!

The other day at work I was looking at the chocolate.. I picked my hand up to grab a bar & one of the cashiers (who I'm only friendly with, I couldn't even tell you her name and who doesn't even know I'm watching my weight) said something along the lines of, "tempting, but you'll regret it later.. I know" lol and I thought she was a saint sent from heaven haha I didn't go for the chocolate =P

Maybe one day that woman will appreciate it, I know I did.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    yeah this has been happening to me lately too. makes me kind of stabby. my boss is my biggest critic and it doesnt help that im always actually undressed and facing her while she drapes fabric on me. ...

you lost more weight

im sorry

youre making my job difficult

im sorry

dont you ever eat?

not when im on my period

you need to stop dieting

im not dieting

then why are you still losing weight

im not, im losing inches

its the same thing

actually...

brianna hold still oksana go get her a bagel
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    You know all your points are valid, I do feel a bit bad now, our office is lighthearted and full of banter I never dreamt for a moment she'd be offended and for the same token she probably didn't realise she came across as defensive.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!